Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11/15 Jaremnio AND ceeotters bday bash @ DEKO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sh*t I am just f%^king up all over this thread:(

Someone bring me some coffee!

IT IS WHATABOUTME'S BDAY CELEBRATION TOO ..now perhaps if you did not call me old on a previous thread I would have remembered!

Cody05 advised he is bringing the masses from the shore.

Cosmic are you in..JBR is threatening us w/ an appearance.

Originally posted by ceeotter

sh*t I am just f%^king up all over this thread:(

Someone bring me some coffee!

IT IS WHATABOUTME'S BDAY CELEBRATION TOO ..now perhaps if you did not call me old on a previous thread I would have remembered!

Cody05 advised he is bringing the masses from the shore.

Cosmic are you in..JBR is threatening us w/ an appearance.

Thought he was on the billboard with the guys from that radio station??? LOL Looks like yes we will be attending and might have some news for you by then;) ;) if you know what i mean:D :D and yes your email does suck!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Thought he was on the billboard with the guys from that radio station??? LOL Looks like yes we will be attending and might have some news for you by then;) ;) if you know what i mean:D :D and yes your email does suck!!

WOW....nice!

Originally posted by whataboutme

I wont lie...Actually, Im turning 27

Man you dont look a day over 25!!! Whats your secret ??? Just busting ya i would have never guessed
Originally posted by cigs

WOW....nice!

Thanks, trying to keep it on the D/L for a little. She tends to pop on and scope the board from time to time!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

i thought so!! Its that scull cap he wore that threw me off. Man im getting cynial in my old age, next thing you know ill be saying the Mets have a shot next year.Is Cigs actually going to this???

You have to ask if I am actually going...ha ha...come on. I just need to find a driver!!! The question is will you really go!!

Originally posted by cigs

You have to ask if I am actually going...ha ha...come on. I just need to find a driver!!! The question is will you really go!!

OUCH!!! i think im bleeding over here,but that was deserved and as long as we arent in Belmar i think your safe!! Unless something unforeseen comes up we are going.WRITE IT DOWN!! :D :D