Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11/15 Jaremnio AND ceeotters bday bash @ DEKO

Originally posted by whataboutme

I NEVER LIE!!! Actually, I'll be 30, but that is better than LV's 34

And Johnny, I know you dug that Skull cap..

It took me 15 minutes to reliese who i was talking to when you wore that, but then again maybe it wasnt the skull cap. Are you actually going or is something going to come up again??? This will be really good time if everyone goes and CIGS can find a driver

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

It took me 15 minutes to reliese who i was talking to when you wore that, but then again maybe it wasnt the skull cap. Are you actually going or is something going to come up again??? This will be really good time if everyone goes and CIGS can find a driver

I did Deko last year for the b-day--had the whole VIp with like 40 of us...This year, Im keeping things low key, but I will be in attendance with an ugly crew of Bayonne boys

Rubas how do you start a sentance off w/ i don't like then say well actually I am gonna be 30 WTF and that was cold throwing my age up there for the whole damn world to see...you gonna pay for that one buddy!!!!!!!!! Tina says she's coming so shoot her an email.

BMW is will be totally Temps style...bring a rain coat and an umbrella I am bringing the supersoaker:D

Joe I need more invites..I handed them all out at Groove Lounge last night.

Cosmic go pick Cigs up!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Rubas how do you start a sentance off w/ i don't like then say well actually I am gonna be 30 WTF and that was cold throwing my age up there for the whole damn world to see...you gonna pay for that one buddy!!!!!!!!! Tina says she's coming so shoot her an email.

Actually, I only thought you were 32 >>>