Clubplanet Nightlife Community

midterm grades?

Originally posted by misskittie

I was supposed to get my Accounting Mid-term grade tonight but the school is closed for some reason. As for my Business, I take it next week....no worries, I'll get another A.

*cuz yea, I'm a f*ckin nerd like that* :rolleyes:

-Anyhow, what did ya get?

i along with moose25 up there got excessivley absent in a class that 1 doesnt take attendance and that i never missed just bounced after the break once or twice

Originally posted by misskittie

So ya failed. lol

What's the class?

no i didnt fail anything its a midterm (telss u wat ur doing so far) but this teach is shot i think he doesnt even see people raising their hands i dunn its communications media and culture

Originally posted by bbbooom

i along with moose25 up there got excessivley absent in a class that 1 doesnt take attendance and that i never missed just bounced after the break once or twice

ALLLRIGHT THE TEACH OR THE SCANTORN AMDE A MISTAKE.. :D :D :D THAT IMPROVES MY TUDE

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I did horribly on my midterms this semester. My head just isn't into school this semester, and I've had a bunch of non-academic shit to worry about and sort out. I need to get my shit together.

I'm so fuckin sick of school.

yeah. i'm right there w/ ya. i can't take it anymore. i need to graduate already. i have 2 more exams next week and then i'm good for awhile. i got a 94 on my auditing exam! woohoo! i studied my ass for once and actually did well. :D