Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Costume Party Roll Call!!

I have a question for all people that go out to clubs at the crack of 9am. do you do anything the night before? or do you stay in? and when you wake up do you pregame a little bit before going inside? I plan on going around 8 or 9 but i find it a little unsettling waking up with a hangover at 6am and drinking for an hour or two before going in to a club. just wondering how other people feel about doing that or if anyone does it..

I usually head out around 6 am, but before heading out I usually wake up around 3:00 am, exercise, shower, eat, down a couple of shots of JD (green label), smoke a blunt, fuck around on the one and two's, then head out. If I decide to go out when I'm swamped with work, I may study until about 2 am, cat nap for two hours, wake up, shower, eat, then head out.

Originally posted by bito21

I will be there but early. Don't forget you guys that Sunday is the NYC Marathon. Things are going to be closed at certain time.

things like? Just curious on how hard its gonna be for me to get home.. what is supposed to be closed as far as streets or bridges?