Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best shampoo/conditoner

SFsuperstar

i used to use a lot of high end shampoo's and conditioners like bumble & bumble and terax (i still think terax crema is awesome) but it's all the same crap... i like dove extra volume shampoo and aussie conditioner's, the 3-minute miracle one smells really good, i always get comments on the scent.

Originally posted by mssabina

i used to use a lot of high end shampoo's and conditioners like bumble & bumble and terax (i still think terax crema is awesome) but it's all the same crap... i like dove extra volume shampoo and aussie conditioner's, the 3-minute miracle one smells really good, i always get comments on the scent.

is that giselle in your avitar too? i love her!!!

i have never found a conditoner that gets the tangles out of my thin hair like the matrix tho

Originally posted by mssabina

yea that's gisele, she's in my sig too ;)

i use aussie slip detangler for my tangles, costs about $3 works just as well as the paul mitchell one i used to use.

ya i saw that in the dior. my cousin just called me to tell me she was on extra cause she knows how much i love her.....she is beautiful

i use matrix smooth and sleek as well :)

biolage shampoo for color treated hair, and conditioning balm is another fave

ive tried the drug store brands of shampoo/condtioner, but found that the shampoos are too stripping and the conditioners are too heavy for my hair. ah well... :afro::tongue: