Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone interested in going to Cancun?

Anyone interested in going to Cancun for Spring Break 2001? I need a third person for the trip. It's for March 10 - 17th. E-mail me for details: Bevilea@aol.com. Please put cancun trip in subject line.

Thanks.

Cancun is the best time of your life that you'll never want to do again.

Just watch out for those shady bus drivers, always tryin to short change you. Then they'll insist on givin you this receit printed on this paper that like melts in your hand.

I went to La Boom 7 nights in a row... I still aint right in the head. Be wakin up in the middle of the night sometimes, dont know where i am and shit.

Cancun is the best. Definetly hit up LaBoom multiple nights, and make it to at least one foam party.

------------------

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Yes, condoms is a must. I have never been to a foam party. Left the night they were having it. And please take alot of sunscreen. Don't want to burn and peel....Have an awesome time. How long are you going for?

Breann

Originally posted by bevilea:

Gee, I can't forget that!! Don't want to come home with some unknown disease. Oh, and I know to stay away from the foam parties. Right?

No, no, no! Go to the foam party @ Oasis! smile.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Precautions, yeah... Watch your back down their cause it's SSSHHHAAADDDYYY!!!

Security in La Boom is rediculous, don't give any cop a reason to mess with you cause they'll take all your money. The Dominos Pizza dude will give you the wrong shit and charge you extra every time. The chamber maids will steal from you!!! Hide your safe key cause they'll break in. And say whats up to Jerimia for me, the shady Mexican who sells drugs in the Parking lot across from the Omni, "Meet me in the Batroom, 2 minutes"

Not tryin to rain on your parade, everyone who went their will agree with me on this, watch out!!!

Originally posted by gabrielll:

Precautions, yeah... Watch your back down their cause it's SSSHHHAAADDDYYY!!!

Security in La Boom is rediculous, don't give any cop a reason to mess with you cause they'll take all your money. The Dominos Pizza dude will give you the wrong shit and charge you extra every time. The chamber maids will steal from you!!! Hide your safe key cause they'll break in. And say whats up to Jerimia for me, the shady Mexican who sells drugs in the Parking lot across from the Omni, "Meet me in the Batroom, 2 minutes"

Not tryin to rain on your parade, everyone who went their will agree with me on this, watch out!!!

But have a good time!!!

Archived