Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera in Albany?

Originally posted by nyc420

Momo, the shooting was at Liquid Lounge, not Sneaky's. Read the quote next time.

Sneaky Pete's BLOWS. I don't care how 'cool' the owner is or how 'safe' it is. The music there is awful and the vibe is no where to be found. It's Albany, what do you expect. Have fun....:laugh:

I've been to clubs in NYC that blow compared to Sneaky's. For Albany, this place is by far the best club... They do play mostly hip hop now... but that's what the crowd dictates... Hopefully Sat night will help steer things in the right direction...

What the hell makes NYC so great?? I've been to clubs in Montreal that have a vibe that no NYC club can touch... Does that mean the clubs in NYC are bad? NO, just different.. Make your own god dam vibe..Give it a rest... NYC is not the center of the club world...

Us people in Albany are lucky, if there's nothing going on in town we have Montreal, Boston and NYC within a few hour drive. It's about time we have something good to hear actually in town.

I'm sorry that you think the club blows...but can't the rest of us who think it might be a good time, have some fun for once.... It's about time something good hit my hometown...

BKCNY, as long as you keep bringing in some quality house/trance DJ's, we'll be there to support the club... I guess everyone else can go get drunk @ Jillian's or something...:vomit3:

Originally posted by pumavisor808

I'm sorry that you think the club blows...but can't the rest of us who think it might be a good time, have some fun for once.... It's about time something good hit my hometown...

BKCNY, as long as you keep bringing in some quality house/trance DJ's, we'll be there to support the club...

First of all, I grew up in Albany and went to Union, so I probably KNOW a lot more about the so called 'scene' in Albany than you.

Secondly, you obviously haven't been to the right spots in NYC if you think Sneaky Pete's is cool.

Finally, you're a jackass. Sneaky Pete's BLOWS!!

Never said Albany had a "scene" Just stating that Sneaky's is no where near as bad as you think... (I've been in this "scene" here for 14 years now)

If you know so much about the area than what do you think is a better club than Sneaky's?? What Quins? The Post? WT's? Maybe The Big House, Jillian's, Doc's or the Plaza Grill??? Or maybe Elda's in Troy. Sneaky's is by far the best club in the Albany area... Although it is mostly Hip Hop now...We finally have a night with a decent DJ...I'm not trying to be a jackass. I just never understand why people are always so negative when there is a chance for something good to come along.

Hopefully w/ more nights like Sat and more house oriented nights @ Luna in Saratoga...maybe their can be a scene in Albany.

Where did you grow up in Albany... I grew up in Latham and went to SUNY and am @ RPI now... maybe we know each other..;)

Yawn... this conversation is old... getting very tired. Keep on doing your thing NYC, nothing but love from me.

Not worth the effort Puma. Internet paper gangsters are everywhere. Always gonna be somebody feeling themselves that wants to spread negativity and hate - especially when they have nothing better to do than post over 1000+ times on a silly "message board" on the internet. Lmao

See you Saturday. Dont worry, plenty of positive heads from the metro to the south are coming. I throw these from time to time to bring back the old SUNY kids that graduated and moved on. It gives them a reason to come back to Albany and visit old friends.

Oh yeah... Robbie is coming with Willie Morales. Two of Miami's best in one night! But keep that on the low.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Sneaky petes is such a joke, they think there class, there located in a parking lot next to an otb, nice setting, ill def be there for rivera because it is the only place that would think of playing house, and hopefully if j.p. comes back ill be there again, but after going to the halloween party at factory i doubt this will even be in same ballpark...............and as far as louie devito is concerned, kill yourself if u think he is good!!!!

Originally posted by bkcny

Yawn... this conversation is old... getting very tired. Keep on doing your thing NYC, nothing but love from me.

Not worth the effort Puma. Internet paper gangsters are everywhere. Always gonna be somebody feeling themselves that wants to spread negativity and hate - especially when they have nothing better to do than post over 1000+ times on a silly "message board" on the internet. Lmao

See you Saturday. Dont worry, plenty of positive heads from the metro to the south are coming. I throw these from time to time to bring back the old SUNY kids that graduated and moved on. It gives them a reason to come back to Albany and visit old friends.

Oh yeah... Robbie is coming with Willie Morales. Two of Miami's best in one night! But keep that on the low.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

BKCNY----->>>>You think they have any chance of bringin Peters in again since he is not locked down at factory???

im from nyc, and have alot of friends in the albany area, its nice up there in the summer lots to do, lost of road trips to be had, and the bars are fun, but the club scene is mostly gay and hard to find up there, coming From NY, i dont ever go up to albany and think im so how better then the area because i grew up in manhattan, if u look around, THERES lots of manhattan people in albany, so dissing a club and saying it sucks else where jsut cause u live "NEAR" nyc dosent make u cool on a message board kids,

u think some palces are funny up there, look at SF sunday morning, THATS A JOKE, and any TRUE NY'er WOULD TELL U< its SO DONE WITH< LOL

sorry, this past summer i spent a few weeks up there on washington park, and had some DUMB Bitch girl, from NY? But i knew she was from Long island, TELL me, HOW COOL EXIT N SF WERE!!, and i had to put the bitch in check!

albanys deff not NYC kids, but its a great place to raise kids, its the biggest county in the WORLD!, and it makes for Fun Summer like summer's!

lol

much love to albany kids, its ruff up there! lol:laugh:

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Where did you grow up in Albany... I grew up in Latham and went to SUNY and am @ RPI now... maybe we know each other..;)

I grew up in Menands, graduated from Union in '99, so I doubt we know each other. Sorry to be such an ass, but the club scene, or lack there of really pissed me off over the past year when I lived in Albany. Thank god I just moved...

Sneaky's is the only decent club space and the music there has sucked every time I went there. Maybe if Mr. Kennedy got his head out of his ass and brought some real talent there then I wouldn't bitch. And Bill, Tony Draper does not count as real talent.

Sneaky's still, and always will.....BLOW!!:laugh: