Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris & Mono + Trendroid 11-07-03 ...

marcodavalos

marco, i'll definately try and stop by in my travels tonight.....depending on how crazy it gets. i have too many people with me and everybody wants to do everything....lol

i would love to get the chance to hear trendroid throw it down.

l8er....hopefully

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lalo, Chris & Mono played til 1 am. Production was tops, a la Delta Heavy. Sound was great as well. Bunnies and everything there. This is what Mono told me at 1:15 am.

I didn't make it. Wonder what happened. :rolleyes: Still trying to call the organizers to find out. Feel sorry for them. They spent an arm and a leg on the event. :(

I was there.

Nobody showed up. Maybe 10 people max, excluding the people that worked there.

I talked to the promoters for a few minutes and they were baffled nobody showed up....they said they had a plane pulling an ad, and that some of the bunnies handed out flyers during the day or something like that.

Well, if your gonna have a party that ways up on Collins, with that kindof production you better be damned sure you know people are gonna show.

LOL, when the event got shut down we asked for a refund, and they gave us a big bottle of vodka.

The laser was kick ass though, and yes, there were plenty of local girls in bunny outfits.