Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Pacult Rates Zygo

boozebaron

I doubt many of you have heard of Paul Pacult and his Spirit Journal (www.spiritjournal.com).

He is well known as a reviewer of spirits and respected in the field. Paul is also the author of several books about spirits.

In addition to writing the Spirit Journal, he also writes for the Wine Enthusiast Magazine. In a recent article in this publication entitled "Spirits of America," Paul lists Zygo among "some recent triumphs from America's better distillers."

Zygo is given a 90-95 "Highly Recommended" rating. He writes that "this spirit is something special" and that it is "delectable......born in the USA."

I was worried that Pacult would view Zygo as a fad item and not call attention to our spirit credentials.

I expect a more detailed review in the December issue of Paul Pacult's Spirit Journal.

On another note, we have heard that we are a finalist for the "Spirit of the Year" review conducted by Food and Wine Magazine.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Lastly, the people of Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin can finally taste Zygo starting next week!

Pardon the commercial interruption.

:D

Ken