Yeah so

kaydup

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, let's see if understand everything correctly so far.

JP RIIIIIIIIIIIIPED IT SIIIIIIICK last night

D:rew is D:runk

Groovehomo is missing and presumed to be cuddling with Brownie boy.

JerZ has invaded bluevibes

Lingere parties that only serve Pete's are ubergay

Eagerly waiting for a review of Meatwad's.

Boy's Costume Catches Fire at School

Thu Oct 30, 6:32 PM ET Add U.S. National - AP to My Yahoo!

ELLSWORTH, Maine - A high school student suffered severe burns after his Army sniper costume of leaves and a grass-like material was set on fire by a classmate during a Halloween assembly Thursday, police said.

A 15-year-old at Ellsworth High School was charged with starting the fire with a lighter after allegedly saying, "I wonder if this will burn," police Lt. Harold Page said.

Donald Awalt, 14, of Ellsworth, was airlifted to a Boston hospital with third-degree burns. He suffered burns to his back, legs and head, Page said. His condition was not immediately released.

"This is just a prank gone horrifically wrong," Page said.

The entire school — about 500 students, many in costume — was at the "Spook Day" assembly in the school gymnasium when the flames broke out at the top of the bleachers.

Some people initially thought it was a joke when they saw the flames. Then students bolted for the exits in a panic.

The victim ran down to the floor, where students and a school worker used a fire extinguisher and a coat to smother the flames.

The 15-year-old was charged with reckless conduct, aggravated assault and arson and taken to a youth detention center in Charleston, Page said. The boy was remorseful and said he never intended for anyone to be hurt, Page said.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my friends brother did the same thing to a girl by accident in high school.

this chic at the locker next to him kept spraying her hair with hair spray, and just joking around hes like... hey i wonder if your hair will light on fire. the girls head lit up like a ball of flames. her hair took like a year to grow back. he got arrested and booted from ANY school in our town.

Originally posted by stymie

my friends brother did the same thing to a girl by accident in high school.

this chic at the locker next to him kept spraying her hair with hair spray, and just joking around hes like... hey i wonder if your hair will light on fire. the girls head lit up like a ball of flames. her hair took like a year to grow back. he got arrested and booted from ANY school in our town.

Heard that somewhere