Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you for attending DeKo last night..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last nite was deff insane! i had a great time djing downstairs last nite,thanks for all that came thru and partied downstairs and created a dope vibee...hope u all enjoyed the musicc and the wonderful bar service provided by marco lol...until next weeek....

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

last nite was deff insane! i had a great time djing downstairs last nite,thanks for all that came thru and partied downstairs and created a dope vibee...hope u all enjoyed the musicc and the wonderful bar service provided by marco lol...until next weeek....

> > SaL kLuTcH

What Can i SAY???? Once again, like every week, you were OFF THE HOOK!!!!

Thats 1 big reason why i enjoy working down there so much.

Have you noticed how good downstairs are when im down there??? LOL (sorry, i was kissing myown ass for a bit)

Next week though, You, manny and unique are all upstairs.

You go on at 8:30....so be ready 2 play everything you want!!!

You truly played to the women and the gay guy(kostaP):laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djklutch

lol i hope the women enjoyed it....i no the girl wearin the maid outfit did she got top less in the dj booth,gotta love halloween brings out the freaks =] lol

> > SaL kLuTcH

Did she have Big Titz???

DAMN:mad: i always miss the good shit. i was to busy 2 notice anything all night.

thats why i went home ALONE last night!!!!! im not happy!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Did she have Big Titz???

DAMN:mad: i always miss the good shit. i was to busy 2 notice anything all night.

thats why i went home ALONE last night!!!!! im not happy!!

Marco yougo home alone everynight!!1

I even had some clown flash me last night ask Andy77 I think it was his moms.

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DEKO SINCE DAY 1 & ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME. THIS THURS I HAD AS MUCH FUN THIER AS I DID WHEN DEKO STARTED. GOOD JOB TO ALL THE PROMOTERS: **JERRY-X**, **VICTOR SOTO**, **SID** & OF COURSE **DJ UNIQUE**WHO IS DEFINITLY UNIQUE & NEVER A LET DOWN, **DJ KLUTCH** I'M NOT A FAN OF ALL HIS MUSIC BUT I AM A FAN OF HOW HE PLAYS IT & IN TURN HE ALWAYS GETS MY ATTENTION. I'M NOT SURE WHO **DJ ANTHONY VASQUEZ**IS OR **DJ TROY ST.CHARLES** IS BUT I MUST SAY & AGREE WITH THAT OTHER GUY Kosta P WHO SAID THE SAME THING I AM, WHO EVER IS THE DJ THAT WAS SPINNING WHEN I ARRIVED THIER AT AROUND 10:30 HAD ME DANCING ALL NIGHT & IS A GREAT ADDITION TO YOU AT DEKO & WHO EVER CAME ON AFTER DIDN'T FOLLOW HIS LEAD. DEKO HAS, IS & ALWAYS WILL BE MY 1ST CHOICE WHEN LOOKING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD MUSIC AT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. GREAT JOG TO THE ENTIRE TEAM NEW & OLD.

Originally posted by tracitee

: Nice meeting you TraceTee :) now I know who you are, so I''ll come by and say hello :D

Nice to meet you too Victor!But the next time you come by my bar, you better do a shot with me!! A nice chilled Kettle.

See you Thursday!

Sure thing !

See you Thursday !!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by jacruz

I'M NOT SURE WHO **DJ ANTHONY VASQUEZ**IS OR **DJ TROY ST.CHARLES** IS BUT I MUST SAY & AGREE WITH THAT OTHER GUY Kosta P WHO SAID THE SAME THING I AM, WHO EVER IS THE DJ THAT WAS SPINNING WHEN I ARRIVED THIER AT AROUND 10:30 HAD ME DANCING ALL NIGHT & IS A GREAT ADDITION TO YOU AT DEKO & WHO EVER CAME ON AFTER DIDN'T FOLLOW HIS LEAD. DEKO HAS, IS & ALWAYS WILL BE MY 1ST CHOICE WHEN LOOKING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD MUSIC AT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. GREAT JOG TO THE ENTIRE TEAM NEW & OLD.

Thanks for your comment and your review of DeKo. Good to see you had a time.

Just to comment on your response.

Anthony did a very good set, but mind you and imsure he knows too. He was a bit hard in the beginning. Spinning at a slot from 930 to 1130 he was suppose to set the night off with some underground house or whatever he perferred. But in the beginning he didnt and im sure he was told a few times. He came off at 1130 and Troy came on after him setting the mood for deko when Anthony was suppose to. So you cant say that the dj after Anthony couldnt follow his lead, cause if he did then Troy would have to spin harder and it wouldnt look right. Why, because it was still early for that type of music and the crowd that didnt fill the venue yet. Dont get me wrong the music was up to par that night. Im sure that everyone knows what im talking about. Ahh I still wish it closed at 3am :(:mad: . Unique came on after Troy, so basically everyone danced the night away to 3 dj's - not one. Great set by all 4 dj's that night. Again a great team effort for maken it possible.

Are you coming to Deko This Thursday????

Victor Soto