Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Virgin Deko review

Walk inside a little after 10:15 to a small crowd a quite a few hotties struttin their stuff in skimpy outfits. Place is absolutely gorgeous. Dont know who the opening DJ was but he did a good job with early night music. After my tour of the first floor go down to the basement see Marco (it is confirmed he is still gay) I get bombarded with drinks and shots. Try to run away but Jarmenio whacks us up with another round of shots. Go upstairs see Lynn (so hott) Hang by her bar for the duration of the evening get annihalated with more shots and drinks from Big Daddy (thanx serge) and I dont even remember who else was buying us drinks. Dont have much recollection of what time we left, but we figured it was time to head north. I dont recall the decision but apparantly we ended up at Joeys. Place was pretty packed but i cant give you an honest review matter of fact I dont recall having any drinks there but Im really drawing a blank. I remember Kirk Lopez trying to push me in th ecorner and molest me but ML2K3 saved my ass (literally) I apologize to who ever I saw I dont really remember I dont know who was spinning but I do remember talking to some dj. Damn I was f'ed up last night. Deko did me good. Oh wait there was some chick flashing me at Deko....Ill give you more as my memory cames back..

Overall had a great time.

Originally posted by kostaP

Walk inside a little after 10:15 to a small crowd a quite a few hotties struttin their stuff in skimpy outfits. Place is absolutely gorgeous. Dont know who the opening DJ was but he did a good job with early night music. After my tour of the first floor go down to the basement see Marco (it is confirmed he is still gay) I get bombarded with drinks and shots. Try to run away but Jarmenio whacks us up with another round of shots. Go upstairs see Lynn (so hott) Hang by her bar for the duration of the evening get annihalated with more shots and drinks from Big Daddy (thanx serge) and I dont even remember who else was buying us drinks. Dont have much recollection of what time we left, but we figured it was time to head north. I dont recall the decision but apparantly we ended up at Joeys. Place was pretty packed but i cant give you an honest review matter of fact I dont recall having any drinks there but Im really drawing a blank. I remember Kirk Lopez trying to push me in th ecorner and molest me but ML2K3 saved my ass (literally) I apologize to who ever I saw I dont really remember I dont know who was spinning but I do remember talking to some dj. Damn I was f'ed up last night. Deko did me good. Oh wait there was some chick flashing me at Deko....Ill give you more as my memory cames back..

You owe me $10 :laugh:

Mlk23 was harassing us in the Bathroom at Joeys remember?? I think Kirk , and George should hit some alternative clubs.

Originally posted by jarmenio

You are so funny! I killed you!

I postpones my meetings till next week. I'm getting fired I can feel it. Lack of productivity and jackin off on cp.

Nootsy How did I get so retarded, I dont recall Joeys at all.

I postpones my meetings till next week. I'm getting fired I can feel it. Lack of productivity and jackin off on cp.

Nootsy How did I get so retarded, I dont recall Joeys at all.

That one I will answer in person. Do you recall me waiting for you outside for 30 min?? Homo

my bad why did you wander outside and leave me un-attended in my condition

Someone used the fire exstinguisher in the club and the bouncers threw everyone out. You stayed in and I was freezn my ass off outside. Next time you die:mad:

i think Nootsy slipped me a roofie cause I dont remember shit.

I think you slipped yourself a roofie - Remember the kids in the car acident that you ratted out:laugh: Kos DO you remember I dropped a drink on you? and me.

Marco and Lynn - Thank you guys. I will try to get down there for your B-day next week. Its far, maybe Kos will drive his lazy ass next time.

Originally posted by nootsy

I think you slipped yourself a roofie - Remember the kids in the car acident that you ratted out:laugh: Kos DO you remember I dropped a drink on you? and me.

Marco and Lynn - Thank you guys. I will try to get down there for your B-day next week. Its far, maybe Kos will drive his lazy ass next time.

found out they had something to do with the incident up the street North Bergen PD picked them all up.

Yeah my jacket was f'ed up thanx. Apparantly its not good to pour vodka on leather and not wipe it off.

My Virgin Deko review

Walk inside a little after 10:15 to a small crowd a quite a few hotties struttin their stuff in skimpy outfits. Place is absolutely gorgeous. Dont know who the opening DJ was but he did a good job with early night music.

His name was Anthony Vasquez, and it was his club debut. He has been at it for about a year, but has a great ear for music and the drive to be good at the dj thing, look for more from him in the future.