Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talking in your sleep

bullseye

it's so funny you put up this thread cuz for the past couple nites, Lex has been talking in his sleep and last nite he said "Monica" and I lean over and ask him, "Who's Monica? U're new girlfriend?" and he laughed in his sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anymore out of him!

I hear the secrets that you keep

When you're talkin' in your sleep

When my bf talks in his sleep, I can never make out what he's saying. And I'm usually asleep at the time too, only to wake up to the sound of his voice, so it's impossible to make sense out of any of it.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

it's so funny you put up this thread cuz for the past couple nites, Lex has been talking in his sleep and last nite he said "Monica" and I lean over and ask him, "Who's Monica? U're new girlfriend?" and he laughed in his sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anymore out of him!

:laugh: :laugh: That's fucked up.. kick his ass

Originally posted by bullseye

ok, who here does this, or has a significant other that does?, and, if your significant said that they loved someone else other than you while talking in their sleep, would you question them about it??:)

i do it, but if my girl said she loved someone else while doing it i'd get mad but usually when i talk its a few words and a lot of jibberish

my bro does it too b.c if u talk back to them they respond but it gets annoying after a while

Originally posted by tastyt

When my bf talks in his sleep, I can never make out what he's saying. And I'm usually asleep at the time too, only to wake up to the sound of his voice, so it's impossible to make sense out of any of it.

....shit...i can barely understand him when he's awake...;)

...idk if i still talk in my sleep anymore...my sisters said i did when i was a kid and that i used to fight a lot...lol...