Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kick ass armin voted third :)

Bling

Originally posted by Bling

I do trance rules and it shows look at the top 3 :) oh yeah

BLING you know you love house....just the other day i seen you saying how much you admire DT and that you wish he would tlak more at parties because it really opens up your mind.

Better be at the after-party bling, i'll make a believer out of you yet....and it would be nice to meet the man they call bling aka armins bitch!

tiesto is deserving to be first nyana kicked so much ass and with his huge concert that he packed that stadium just shows what a bad ass mofo he is

but pvd should be number 3 i think though . the mofo is great but he has no damn energy . smile.. move ... do something up there... LOL

Dude its a dj, not a dancer. Tiesto, im not gonna crap on for being number 1 cause he could have just chilled after winning last year but did a lot to try new things to please his fans (stadium performance, two dvds, a mix cd, new website, and tons of other crap) Yeah might not be my fav type of music, but the guy works hard so I give him his props. Avb, I can't believe even made the top 3, dude bored the crap out of most people except the group that was next to the dj booth when i saw him and the other time he played at maze had like 3 people in attendence. Rest of results, screw it not going into it but it sucks no locals of ours on there when we got so much talent here.