Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ban Club Exit!

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Thats exactly what i was thinking. WHo the fuck in the world would go to EXIT over any other party, I rather go to a club thats smells like old piss with cow shit surrounding the bar than go to that place.. I am sorry for the 'odd' description, but thats how much i like them :D

hahahaha awesome quote

Originally posted by muzikchick

capone........u should be so lucky.

there's a jerkoff on the scene with that same last name, ironically.

could it be u?

do you wear a suit and carry around a brief case like your about to be involved in some type of hefty illegal exchange of some sort....wearing sun glasses in the dark....that u, that u, huh?

if so, i know your dumb ass, too. you wanna talk about show off....with an empty brief case to show.

ahhh the scene contains an amusing bunch.:eek:

NO..NO..NO...thas not me. I dont go clubbin in suits. I dont carry anything on my. Except maybe hmmm forget it. :eek:

Since Exit opened it's been nothing but bullshit... Shady (to say the least) security, shitty staff etc... When Junior had his Earth party there they had it made cause they had a legend behind the wheels. When he left they lost any cred they had. I'm suprised that it's lasted this long....

wow this thread is gay you know what else is gay? arc... i'd rather go to exit than arc any day of the week... actually id rather stay home but if for some reason i was forced to chose between the two id pick exit.. id rather chill with thugs and shady ass security than the crowd i have seen at arc.. just my to sense tho