Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Boston this weekend...

teeman555

What's up everyone....I'm coming to boston saturday for the first time with a bunch of friends. Any suggestions on where we should go or what will be good saturday night. Preferably a club or lounge that plays mostly house/club shit or a combo of club and hip hop.

Appreciate your help,

T

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The "visit Boston" billboards must be up on the jersey turnpike again..

Check out Avalon on Sat.

k :laugh:

Are you for real or you just fuckin with me b/c i'm from nj and sending me to a shitty asa party? I have heard of Avalon but is it good on Sat nights.

Thanks.

Sounds good..thanks for the help everyone...a friend of mine that i'm going with actually went to Roxy once before and he said he liked it alot....We'll prob check out a few places tho.

Few more questions, in general what is the dress code at most of these places....do most people wear jeans as long as they look nice and not thugged out

What time does everything close?

This may be a stupid question, but i'm not takin any chances...i don't have a license, but a passport is fine as ID for these places right?

Originally posted by teeman555

This may be a stupid question, but i'm not takin any chances...i don't have a license, but a passport is fine as ID for these places right?

You should have no problem, I misplaced my license a few times and used my passport and had no problem @ the Roxy or Avalon.

Everything closes @ 2am, theres an afterhrs in Saugus, about a 15-20 minute ride from Downtown... Its @ the Diplomat on rt1.

Originally posted by teeman555

Ite thanks for the info everyone, very helpful.

See you Boston people aren't so bad... ;):D

Normally we'd call you a guido, you're taste in music cheese and your home the armpit of America, but it's Monday morning after a brutal weekend, so I think we're still too sleepy.

Originally posted by groovefire

Normally we'd call you a guido, you're taste in music cheese and your home the armpit of America, but it's Monday morning after a brutal weekend, so I think we're still too sleepy.

:laugh: thanks for taking it easy on me....I was waiting to be slammed with all those comments after my first post