Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deeper substance feat demi roll call -friday 10/7@NERVE

jcbliss

hey guys

this friday @ NERVE we have the worlds hottest up and coming new talent.. we welcome

deeper substance featuring DEMI

back to nerve for another outstanding night... we will offer a comp CP guestlist good til midnight.. for the list email eddyguerramia@hotmail.com or jonnyk1@aol.com - see you all this friday for an outstanding evening of propper house music:D - who's in????

Originally posted by jcbliss

this will certainly be one hell of an event... Looking forward to seeing you demi! wish it was friday already.... I guess its tuesday so the coyotee's will have to do - lol - see u all friday @ nerve

:D

u gonna be out there jon???? ill be getting a coyote shot for the first time tonight!!!

so i guess demi is on this board!!!:idea::eek::D

isaac the twin says you owe him a cd....!!!!:tongue: for that matter, you owe me one too!!!;)

my plans have been postponed, so I’ll be able to add this to my agenda tonight after all.... jump.gif Just thinkin’ of the wicked funky beats demi is gonna throw down l8er is helping me get through this chaotic day. I cannot wait for tonight.....should be a blast!

luv, peace n’ grease

evilgrin1.gif

HIYA, Jon!!!! :D

Unfortunately Chris and I won't be able to make it. :( Andrew (our little boy) just had his two bottom teeth pulled out and he's a MESS :cry: <---- you know how kids get. Anyone know if he'll be at Jazid on Sunday? DEMI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stress that enough! I know Chris is playing at Jazid this sunday but I've been so busy that I haven't been able to find out who else is spinning there that night. :hung: By the way, Chris has some FIERCE SHIT lined up for sunday, you guys should go check him out. :)