Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True Life : I Have A Friend With Benefits

echostar

Originally posted by phatman

...lol...not at this point in my life...i had my fun - different back then perhaps - i had hookups but they were not "friends" or "random" - but fun nonetheless...idk man...i've had a lot of female friends...even lived with one...and i just could never see hooking up with them - i was able to see beyond that - i didnt want to jeapordize the longterm for the shortterm...blah...i hear ya, but believe it or not, that's not what i would want right now...

so whats more important sheltering our children and keeping them blind and deaf to the terms like "friend with benefits" or teaching them right and wrong. i'm sure it was not the fact that growing up u didnt see a single immoral show and that made u the person u are today..... or is it?

Originally posted by nympho69

so whats more important sheltering our children and keeping them blind and deaf to the terms like "friend with benefits" or teaching them right and wrong. i'm sure it was not the fact that growing up u didnt see a single immoral show and that made u the person u are today..... or is it?

...listen, i agree that we need to teach kids the difference between right and wrong...and it is impossible to believe we can shelter kids from everything that is out there...i am not an extremist and am a believer in freedom of speech BUT i do believe lines need to be drawn - there needs to be a level of filtering - we cant just use the same fall-back that it starts in the home....no one is disputing that but that doesnt mean we should allow everything and anything to be viewed and accessed by anyone at anytime...

Originally posted by nympho69

so where's my benefits ya snot?? :tongue: