Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Return Of The Mack....

quest4sunrise

... HAHAHA, just kidding. I must say it is good to be posting once again though. Shitty housing has got me without internet connection so my posts may be few and far between, but let me take the time to address some stuff since I have been gone. A news and observations, if you will.

-Well, things are as they should be in the world (1. Tiesto, 2. PvD and 3. Armin) and all the haters that say they suck. FUCK THAT!! If it were your guys, you'd comment on how DJ Mag is legit and a good measure, so please spare me the song and dance of how it is rigged BS. The WORLD HAS SPOKEN!! I gotta say it's nice to see Gielen jump to 24, but there still is no Edgar. WE NEED MORE EXPOSURE FOR EDGAR!! He rocks just as hard as the top 3.

-A Funny thing happened on the way to the club. Actually it was at Space's Ferry night over Labor and I ended up on A3 TV. I finally saw the video and at the end of "Punk" that's me in the blue shirt going apeshit. That is rather typical of me, but it is always fun to see it candidly on TV

-Tiesto's "Another Day at the Office" is a bomb-ass DVD. I watch it everytime I'm about to go out

-It's good to see Edgar destroying the crowd at his Crobar monthly! I will follow that guy to the end of the Earth.

-Early prediction: Arturo Bonetti is the king of Miami by 2008, mark my words

-I saw the early sketches on news on Noctural. I almost soiled my pants. 34 vs. Noctural? This is going to be a looooong winter/spring with the ultimate winners being...... US!! Imagine the WMC possibilities!!!

- I met this girl named Ivy... Poison Ivy that is... or is it Miriam? Whatever the name, never forget the game: Queen of the Discoteche

-Finding it hard to be passionate about the Canes and Fins. Beside Buffalo and FSU, neither have won one convincing game yet. Oh where oh where have you gone Ricky Williams and Ken Dorsey?

-I am convinced: This is the year the universe has finally formed itself around me. With my birthday less than 3 weeks away (Nov. 21) I am looking forward to laughing my ass off at Pablo Francisco (stand up comic, Comedy Central Presents...) on that Thursday, having my birthday party at Crobar with Edgar V on Friday, Dancing til I blow an ACL at Paul Van Dyk (34) on Saturday and watching the Fins kick Washington's ass on Sunday night. I could not have planned this better if I won the LOTTO!

-Pete, Jim, and Steffy still rock. Some of my oldest friends since I moved to Miami. Love you guys! Save a spot for me on the couch!:laugh:

-Glad to see Level moving back in the right direction (Armin, Kimball Collins, Robbie Rivera, Acosta). Say what you will about Acosta. It beats hip hop anyday of the week

-Finally, My ode to Luis Puig. Thank you for everything you have given Miami. Enjoy your adventures in "family life" as you said in the Street Article. No one has earned it more. You have been an inspiration to clubbers all over Miami, the USA, and the world. See you on the other side!

I'M BACK!!

wow that was a totally random post. :confused:

but I the one thing I want to know is where is Pablo Francisco going to be at. I saw him before and by far one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen.

I would love to see him again, is it at the Improv or Uncle funnies? more details appreciated.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

but I the one thing I want to know is where is Pablo Francisco going to be at. I saw him before and by far one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen.

I would love to see him again, is it at the Improv or Uncle funnies? more details appreciated.

Pablo Francisco is hilarious--seen him on Comedy Central.

Carlos Mencia is hilarious too, and he'll be here this and next week at the Improv.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

I THINK LAST TIME WAS AT UNCLE FUNNIES ... I SAW HIM THERE ONE & AT THE IMPROVE ONCE AS WELL

Pablo is going to be at a comedy club in West Palm Beach. Not sure where though. Go to www.pablofrancisco.com for details.

All I got to say is: "One man... one mission...this summer.....Arnold Schwarzaneger is..................................................................................................................................BOOM....LITTLE TORTILLA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Pablo is going to be at a comedy club in West Palm Beach. Not sure where though. Go to www.pablofrancisco.com for details.

All I got to say is: "One man... one mission...this summer.....Arnold Schwarzaneger is..................................................................................................................................BOOM....LITTLE TORTILLA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sssssssssssssssssssup mike:D