Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teo, Rydell, now Kirk Lopez.....

Gets my vote for NJ's #1 most underrated dj close with joe g. and mike bugout and tooch. Kirk can rock a crowd like no other and probablly is not looked at enough for his mixing and track selection. At surf all summer to joeys to djais the guy doesnt upset me anywhere i hear him. I know im going to dance my ass off if hes spinning. Maybe some of you agree or disagree but this is only my opinion if you feel you think likewise or different share it. Congrads Kirk you deserve it.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Gets my vote for NJ's #1 most underrated dj close with joe g. and mike bugout and tooch. Kirk can rock a crowd like no other and probablly is not looked at enough for his mixing and track selection. At surf all summer to joeys to djais the guy doesnt upset me anywhere i hear him. I know im going to dance my ass off if hes spinning. Maybe some of you agree or disagree but this is only my opinion if you feel you think likewise or different share it. Congrads Kirk you deserve it.

:rolleyes:

Speak for yourself everyone knows what Kirk does year in and year out at surf what he used to do at bunka he rocks shit and everyone knows. not to put down the other guys but I FEEL they are on totally different levels Kirk has been in the game for quite some time and delivers what others hope tp achieve in due time........and he sucks a mean dick too, but you didnt hear that from me!!!:laugh:

Yeah kirk is REALLY good i agree

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yeah kirk is REALLY good i agree

STFU What the fuck do you know NEWBIE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Banned again I see, Why are the higher ups on CP jonesin' for you??

ITS not like redplo w is taking over.

This is a C-O-N...spiracy i tell ya.

They wont even let you type upscale and venue together and there isnt even a message board there. I think this is rediculous.

Originally posted by kostaP

:rolleyes:

Speak for yourself everyone knows what Kirk does year in and year out at surf what he used to do at bunka he rocks shit and everyone knows. not to put down the other guys but I FEEL they are on totally different levels Kirk has been in the game for quite some time and delivers what others hope tp achieve in due time........and he sucks a mean dick too, but you didnt hear that from me!!!:laugh:

Kosta is 100% right!!

You really cant put the other guys in the same category as Kirk.

Bugout is GREAT!!! But even he knows he still paying his dues and will for years 2 come. Tooch and him are part of the big names of the future.

well said!:bootysha: kirk always makes my friends and I shake our booties!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i think him and rydell should battle it out-- not drinking shots but giving them out and making others drink as well.....

both guys so unselfish....want to get EVERYONE hammered :D

great guys

i don't think giving out Johnny Walker shots is unselfish......it's just gross :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh most definitely....cant forget manny

when kirk used to be in the booth with Manny on wednesdays at Abyss....oh my goodness....I would fear just going up to say hello b/c that would mean i need to find a DD to drive me back up to NY.....

I think we should organize the DJ Drinking Olympics....

and to comment on Johnny Walker Black...I'll make the same comment i did at XS this summer when Jersey Joel made me drink a whole glass of it before leaving his sight...

:vomit3: