Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions feat. MAZI - Saturday November 8th @ Luna

marcodavalos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's like another AWESOME saturday, P:M Sessions @ LUNA. Seems like Mazi will be delighting us as well in Lima, very soon ;) for another P:M Sessions event here.

I am also very happy to announce that this wednesday marks the beginning of a weekly P:M Sessions night here in Lima with Vich & Berger as residents.

Hope to see all of you very soon!!!!!

marco i am so there brotha. can't wait to listen to some top notch talent. thank you for booking the dj's that really bring the true sound of the underground here to miami. glad to hear that mazi read our posts he is amazing.

the september promo is a little proggy, but it's twisted and techy as well. good stuff "juicy stuff";)

Looks to be a packed house, I am glad that a lot of you are coming out for this. I have been requesting someone book Mazi since I moved down here over 3 years ago...last party I went to in Chicago Mazi spun and it was a great way to leave home for what has now become my new one. Seemed like only the WMC was the place that I could catch DJs like Mazi. PM Sessions are making a very nice name for themselves. I don't know, but they might have to think about a bigger venue in the near future. If they keep bringing in the talent they have been, its only obvious that the crowd and following of true music lovers keeps on growing and growing for their events. This should be a night to remember filled with great music, like-minded people and an awesome vibe!

and for my next request.....would somone please book DJ Heather!

Originally posted by spinproduction

Look's like another AWESOME saturday, P:M Sessions @ LUNA. Seems like Mazi will be delighting us as well in Lima, very soon ;) for another P:M Sessions event here.

I am also very happy to announce that this wednesday marks the beginning of a weekly P:M Sessions night here in Lima with Vich & Berger as residents.

Hope to see all of you very soon!!!!!

Thanx Isa, we miss you guys. Goodluck with the event tonite. Proud of the boys, keeping it real. :aright:

Mazi will blow us this Saturday, as he will blow Lima soon. :)

Set times for this Saturday:

Oscar Fonseca ---> 11 pm - 1:30 am

Mazi ----------------> 1:30 am - 5 am

PS:

1) Mazi will blow you off, BIG time..

2) I'll bet there will be Sander on the patio. ;) It is a marketing scheme just like all the others. Btw, thanx for the worries. It's an honor. :)

All set for Tomorrow..

Its gonna be another great one indeed.. Heard a lot of good things about Mazi.. Will be my first time hearing him live... I am really excited, and I'm sure he wont disappoint...

Also, another crafty opening set by Oscar Fonseca....

how could u possibly go wrong?!!? hehe

Count me in... see u guys there!

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

Originally posted by digital7

thank you duder. glad to be back!

looking foward to this great night of muzik

Originally posted by mp3some

All set for Tomorrow..

Its gonna be another great one indeed.. Heard a lot of good things about Mazi.. Will be my first time hearing him live... I am really excited, and I'm sure he wont disappoint...

Also, another crafty opening set by Oscar Fonseca....

how could u possibly go wrong?!!? hehe

Count me in... see u guys there!

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

Very cool looking forward to this, looks like a whole bunch of us will be out in full force..should really fun tomorrow!