Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk @ 34 review .

fended

Originally posted by mursa

Fact 1 : I was thrown out along with a 4-6 other people .

Fact 2 : I came back a few minutes later , then proceeded to leave at my own will some 10 minutes later.

:idea:

ok listen up CLUBPLANET NERDS!

what business do u have being in the booth anyway? you just said you were thrown out along with 4-6 other people. can you get a clue. scram!

then you came back? ooh my god:blank:

why do u have to go up there for?

all of you wanna jump in the booth and have ur five minute fantasy of being Ralph and then only to get on here and rip him.

perfect clubplanet example of attacks are on Ivanno Bellini. you CLUBPLANET NERDSSS just love to rip this guy because he is not your favorrite. yet many of you on here are STRUGGLING dj's and probably just wish the fact you were in his spot.

i would love to see what you all do and get critisized to the bone.

thats right one day i wish ivano bellini can go to the burger king and give a " official review" on your daily job.:idea:

he would go in and tell you how you came in 20 minutes late. how bad you combed your hair. how you forgot to punch in. how obvious do ur shoes dont match ur tie. how severe did you screw up customer # 252's french fry order! he wanted onion rings:blown:

just keep in mind next time you come on to the internet to rip a DJ just think how well you DO YOUR job.

show some more respect and maybe he wont come on here to reply and make you look like a schmuck:laugh:

Originally posted by fended

what business do u have being in the booth anyway? you just said you were thrown out along with 4-6 other people. can you get a clue. scram!

all of you wanna jump in the booth and have ur five minute fantasy of being Ralph and then only to get on here and rip him.

perfect clubplanet example of attacks are on Ivanno Bellini. you CLUBPLANET NERDSSS just love to rip this guy because he is not your favorrite. yet many of you on here are STRUGGLING dj's and probably just wish the fact you were in his spot.

thats right one day i wish ivano bellini can go to the burger king and give a " official review" on your daily job.:idea:

he would go in and tell you how you came in 20 minutes late. how bad you combed your hair. how you forgot to punch in. how obvious do ur shoes dont match ur tie. how severe did you screw up customer # 252's french fry order! he wanted onion rings:blown:

just keep in mind next time you come on to the internet to rip a DJ just think how well you DO YOUR job.

show some more respect and maybe he wont come on here to reply and make you look like a schmuck:laugh:

Ouch :eek:

Dude i fuck up one time by forgetting to get rid of the tomatoes in your whopper and you gotta come on here and post about it.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Dude i fuck up one time by forgetting to get rid of the tomatoes in your whopper and you gotta come on here and post about it.

that was you:mad:

wait till my "official BK review" goes up. i have never worked in BK but i know everything and i have "my opinion" on that!

that was you:mad:

wait till my "official BK review" goes up. i have never worked in BK but i know everything and i have "my opinion" on that!

I can't wait to read it, but remember I have the power to comping you for a free whopper and coke next time you come around. Play nice.

I can't wait to read it, but remember I have the power to comping you for a free whopper and coke next time you come around. Play nice.

dude, you dont know the way this works. i rip you on BURGERKINGPLANET.COM on one post.

then in another post i kiss ur ass and tell u how great you are and how i agree with u.

then you comp me a burger and host me.

then i go back on BURGERKINGPLANET.COM and tell you everything that was wrong and what i liked (if anything) because i know everything even though i have never worked in the fast food business. im succesful myself i sell microwaves and fridges at SEARS.

PS. i hear your drive thru guy is way to slow. he doesnt say his name in his greeting. how the F^%$ck am i supposed to know who im talking to?:mad:

why dont you guys extend your lunch special till 4pm? what the F**ck dont u know i get out of work at 3pm?1pm is waaaay to early. dim the lights in the dinning room. way to bright! i need sunblock.the coke machine needs to be on the LEFT side. WTF dont you know at the front is just wrong wrong wrong.

the music. haaaaaa let me not even go there. coast sucks. i like lite 101.5 get it straight! so what if every magazine says coast is better. i like it "underground" 101.5 stays!

i hear your "closing" down. and changing names to steak n' shake.

oh im sorry did i leak confidential information out? my bad:blank:

please excuse me i have nothing else to do but consume my daily uninteresting life with "cheese and gossip" of burger king and people who work there.

by the way this is only a preview. you can read the rest of my review on FOODJUNKIE.COM

so PM me my comps. im the fast food legend. i never pay for a burger. beeyotch:cool:

dude, you dont know the way this works. i rip you on BURGERKINGPLANET.COM on one post.

then in another post i kiss ur ass and tell u how great you are and how i agree with u.

then you comp me a burger and host me.

then i go back on BURGERKINGPLANET.COM and tell you everything that was wrong and what i liked (if anything) because i know everything even though i have never worked in the fast food business. im succesful myself i sell microwaves and fridges at SEARS.

PS. i hear your drive thru guy is way to slow. he doesnt say his name in his greeting. how the F^%$ck am i supposed to know who im talking to?:mad:

why dont you guys extend your lunch special till 4pm? what the F**ck dont u know i get out of work at 3pm?1pm is waaaay to early. dim the lights in the dinning room. way to bright! i need sunblock.the coke machine needs to be on the LEFT side. WTF dont you know at the front is just wrong wrong wrong.

the music. haaaaaa let me not even go there. coast sucks. i like lite 101.5 get it straight! so what if every magazine says coast is better. i like it "underground" 101.5 stays!

please excuse me i have nothing else to do but consume my daily uninteresting life with "cheese and gossip" of burger king and people who work there.

by the way this is only a preview. you can read the rest of my review on FOODJUNKIE.COM

so PM me my comps. im the fast food legend. i never pay for a burger. beeyotch:cool:

Post of the year :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bro that is absolutely false, how typical of you fended to go screwing around with half a dozen people's jobs and their families well being like that just cause you heard we are closing down.

Burgerking is a franchise that employs thousands of serious hard working adults. I am one of the 6 employees at the burger king you are talking about and you have to realize that this rumor spreading you are doing is affecting our business and our personal lives. This is not an Internet video game you sit at home playing 24 hours a day, this is real life. Now more than ever we need our jobs and need your support.

Credit to spacious, for his posts.

Look a newbie that doesnt even know what he's talking about ....:laugh::blown:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ummm......I dont think that fended is a newbie. And I have a feeling he/she knows just what they are talking about.

BTW - I second that livin42nite, definitely post of the year.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ummm......I dont think that fended is a newbie. And I have a feeling he/she knows just what they are talking about.

He might know about Bellini & messing up orders in Burger King , but when it comes to knowing me and this "fabricated drama " with Ralph , He's clueless .

Guest brwneydtrouble

Kinda reminds me of the time that a certain patio DJ kicked out a certain promoter because he was jumping around so much that they thought the monitor was gonna fall off its chains on the DJ's head!

So this is where my convo with fended ended up (fnny words next to each other) Well since its in drama might as well start some, but I think my shitty humor is gonna piss tons of people off when its really just for shits and giggles so relax.

Different Type of Booth People

The pen and paper booth people- These are the dudes, who go into the dj booth, get an autograph or pic with the dj, and the rest of the night sit around with a pen or paper (or cell) and just write the different tracks that the dj plays. This typically happens at an edgar v or armin van buuren show.

The No booth people- This is when the dj already sucks and is very boring when he is djs. He gets his manager in the booth and has everybody else kicked out even other djs and then proceeds to play a dull set for 3 hours. Wait a minute this one only happens when paul van dyk plays.

The I got a camera booth people- This is the people who have no fun at the club and walk around for hours and then one day decide to bring a camera to the club. Now you see them at the booth taking 40 or so pics of the dj from different angles hoping one turns out good.

The im busy booth people- These are the people that you have been waiting to get an autograph from for a long time, no not the dj, and then you get there and they tell you no that they are busy asking the dj to play classics and calculating how long the bartender takes to bring him a drink (thinking this is pizza hutt, he leaves no tip for the bartender if they take longer then 2 minutes and 30 seconds to take care of him)

The spotlight people- Ah these guys just get in the booth and like to feel vip since last night the bouncer would not let them into mynt or prive.

The having fun people- These are the ones hopping like madman in there, drinking like animals, and having a good time. Some of them cause the dj's records to skip, but its aight since the dj is just out there having a good time as well.

Oh oh, how many people did this post piss off??? I only write it cause nobody lets me in the booth, but with good reason since I would probably make too many jokes later :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you also forgot

Notoriety People - Those typical dimwitted groupie big tittied babes that stand in the dj booth bouncing around waving to their friends for the sole purpose of being seen in the dj booth. The people that for some reason actually missed them in the dj booth, they get the full story including tidbits and excerpts of the 3 words the dj actually said to them. Note: this is not necessarily a bad thing

Look a newbie that doesnt even know what he's talking about ....:laugh::blown:

look nERRRRD. just so you know how mindless and clueless you are.

first off im not a newbie. my name on CP is klubveteran. Fended is the name signed on at the computer at work. like browneyetrouble said i might know a thing or two of whats going on more than you would like to know. dweeb.

while u were probably playing hop scotch in 9th grade PE i was already working at clubs. did you know that i worked 3 years at Shadow lounge? and was one of the original staff member at the original club space and was there the first two years? why dont you ask my former bosses OGmiami and spacious (who post here) if i "dont know what im talking about"

im also close friends with Ralph and thats why i jumped in to the thread. just quit it already. let this go. i was making a total moch of what moslty here everybody does. read my sarcastic posts up top.but wait your right im a newbie:rolleyes:

so look look look just :blown: yourself

:D

NMR

first off im not a newbie. my name on CP is klubveteran. Fended is the name signed on at the computer at work. like browneyetrouble said i might know a thing or two of whats going on more than you would like to know. dweeb.

while u were probably playing hop scotch in 9th grade PE i was already working at clubs. did you know that i worked 3 years at Shadow lounge? and was one of the original staff member at the original club space and was there the first two years? why dont you ask my former bosses OGmiami and spacious (who post here) if i "dont know what im talking about"

im also close friends with Ralph and thats why i jumped in to the thread. just quit it already. let this go. i was making a total moch of what moslty here everybody does. read my sarcastic posts up top.but wait your right im a newbie:rolleyes:

NMR

your still a dork Nelson..:tongue::laugh: sup bro ???

Guest brwneydtrouble

NMR

Nelson, your "personality" shines through the ambiguity of your alias.....

Hey, look at that - NMR. You sure its not NME?

NMR

This "beef" is more than Well-done and therefore imma definetly put it to rest .

Oh and by the way Nelson ....I've met you before when I used to go to Maze on Friday nights , ironically for Ralph Falcon .

This "beef" is more than Well-done and therefore imma definetly put it to rest .

Oh and by the way Nelson ....I've met you before when I used to go to Maze on Friday nights , ironically for Ralph Falcon .

did u ever go in the dj booth?:lol3::worry::shaky:

yo sobeton-Tony!

trouble i wasnt trying to be an alias. i just dont know how to recover my name under someone elses computer.

livin42nite. dont think ill let this BK thing go away. reviews will keep coming.

mursa- i guess ill see you in the booth next time ralph spins :werd:

livin42nite. dont think ill let this BK thing go away. reviews will keep coming.

You might let it go away, but truth is you were right in a way. BK is closing its door next friday, only because we refuse to be victims of negative press like this. Our burgers our top quality, our menu one of a kind, and we outsell all other burger places in florida yet you and the media only focus on a few of our bad employees who either spit in your food or had no immigration papers. Neither of them were still working with us, but alas we are tired of not being appreciated for all our hard work. Back when the mad cow craze was going remember who it was that had the most safety regulations for their burgers to ensure that it was not a problem. We can't control all our employees though nor could we tell certain things about them. Whatever point is we are closing and the stake and shake is just a rumor for now, do not post this info yet.

Next friday we are having our closing day. Bring your bk crowns, your smile, and get ready to eat as much burgers as you can handle.

Thank you to all our loyal customers, even you fended.

Klit

You might let it go away, but truth is you were right in a way. BK is closing its door next friday, only because we refuse to be victims of negative press like this. Our burgers our top quality, our menu one of a kind, and we outsell all other burger places in florida yet you and the media only focus on a few of our bad employees who either spit in your food or had no immigration papers. Neither of them were still working with us, but alas we are tired of not being appreciated for all our hard work. Back when the mad cow craze was going remember who it was that had the most safety regulations for their burgers to ensure that it was not a problem. We can't control all our employees though nor could we tell certain things about them. Whatever point is we are closing and the stake and shake is just a rumor for now, do not post this info yet.

Next friday we are having our closing day. Bring your bk crowns, your smile, and get ready to eat as much burgers as you can handle.

Thank you to all our loyal customers, even you fended.

Klit

sad to see it go WHOPACIOUS.even though i rip it in every post. im going to miss this place. ill be sure to be at the closing party.

it will always be the home of the WHOPPER

sad to see it go WHOPACIOUS.even though i rip it in every post. im going to miss this place. ill be sure to be at the closing party.

it will always be the home of the WHOPPER

Thanks for the support and the criticism. We will be taking coupons from 7:30 in the morning to 8:30 in the morning though come early as the line will be extremely long for our closing eatout, but you and only you can have three free burgers and a couple of drinks. And just for you, 101.5 broadcasting all day till the sun goes down.