Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk @ 34 review .

fended

Originally posted by livin42nite

You might let it go away, but truth is you were right in a way. BK is closing its door next friday, only because we refuse to be victims of negative press like this. Our burgers our top quality, our menu one of a kind, and we outsell all other burger places in florida yet you and the media only focus on a few of our bad employees who either spit in your food or had no immigration papers. Neither of them were still working with us, but alas we are tired of not being appreciated for all our hard work. Back when the mad cow craze was going remember who it was that had the most safety regulations for their burgers to ensure that it was not a problem. We can't control all our employees though nor could we tell certain things about them. Whatever point is we are closing and the stake and shake is just a rumor for now, do not post this info yet.

Next friday we are having our closing day. Bring your bk crowns, your smile, and get ready to eat as much burgers as you can handle.

Thank you to all our loyal customers, even you fended.

Klit

I'm sure this has been posted before but I couldn't resist, plus the holidays are almost upon us.

I die everytime I listen to this shit...

http://www.gdd.net/bkholiday/

Yeah Estefan is one of our staff, that many complain about. No idea why though, I guess people just don't like professional singing cashiers.

I definitely ain't complaining...I wish every fast food joint would follow your lead and hire more "special" people like him.

You know what, you can probably find alot of good applicants right here on CP.

Fended I don't appreciate you starting websites about us. What is all the bs about in this site. I understand if your mad about the past when you were fired then banned at bk for going nuts on the manager, but this is just too much. Gotta admit good stuff on the customer rules though, wish every bk customer could read that.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2645/

Guest brwneydtrouble

Fended I don't appreciate you starting websites about us. What is all the bs about in this site. I understand if your mad about the past when you were fired then banned at bk for going nuts on the manager, but this is just too much. Gotta admit good stuff on the customer rules though, wish every bk customer could read that.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2645/

Dude you have WAY too much time on your hands.....thats fuckin hilarious!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Dude you have WAY too much time on your hands.....thats fuckin hilarious!!

It's called insomnia, thus y 3/4 of my posts happen late at night. By the way did u read the customer rules part, great stuff there and if u coming to the closing shindig learn em well.

Guest brwneydtrouble

It's called insomnia, thus y 3/4 of my posts happen late at night. By the way did u read the customer rules part, great stuff there and if u coming to the closing shindig learn em well.

Yeah I did, im coming fully prepared to the closing party. Should I tell my date that hes not allowed to wear sneakers or a sleeveless shirt?

Yeah I did, im coming fully prepared to the closing party. Should I tell my date that hes not allowed to wear sneakers or a sleeveless shirt?

Remember this is our closing and that we are not wendy's or some low ass cheap burger joint. Dress appropriately and no prob getting in, remember we are located in the middle of a very luxorious neighborhood so thats y we ask u dress uncomfortably.

Remember this is our closing and that we are not wendy's or some low ass cheap burger joint. Dress appropriately and no prob getting in, remember we are located in the middle of a very luxorious neighborhood so thats y we ask u dress uncomfortably.

you need to start a poll of what ur going to name your "space" now.;)

wendys?

King?

Burger King?

Just burger?

Mcdonalds?

reys pizzeria?

:eek::confused:

Don't know how to set it up and on which part of the board, maybe u can help fended but here are the official choices for the new name, call it whatever u like its up to you guys.

The king

The kitchen

Burger

Le Royale (france)

Burgers 42nd Ave.

Steak and Shake

Mcdonalds

Flame Broiled and over 1,000,000 cows sent to heaven Burgers

Big Willy's All You Can Eat

The $6.09 Burger

Mad Burgers Sane Cows

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nomembername

What time am I picking you up?

Well, we gotta get there about 2 hours early because even though we are on the list, chances are by the time we get to the door it will already be 15 min till the list is supposed to be closed. But you know that the door guy will say that there's no more list......

And I really want to get one more burger before they close then open up again, everyone who is anyone will be there!! My favorite cashier is gonna be there.

Well, we gotta get there about 2 hours early because even though we are on the list, chances are by the time we get to the door it will already be 15 min till the list is supposed to be closed. But you know that the door guy will say that there's no more list......

And I really want to get one more burger before they close then open up again, everyone who is anyone will be there!! My favorite cashier is gonna be there.

After the party...are we going to "park" somewhere:D