Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My coffee...

kaydup

:isok: Take two advil and call me in the morning.;)

I'm about to drink me tea and I'm sure it will finally wake me up.:screwy:

Don't want to get off the subject too much but I won't be around after today until Friday, I don't know who else is planning on hitting up DD on Friday night at Avalon but I'll be there, Rippin it Retarded. So if you are going and would like to hang out before and see my new place give me a call....:D Cheers everyone see you on Friday:D :D :D

Originally posted by prplhz

:isok: Take two advil and call me in the morning.;)

I'm about to drink me tea and I'm sure it will finally wake me up.:screwy:

Don't want to get off the subject too much but I won't be around after today until Friday, I don't know who else is planning on hitting up DD on Friday night at Avalon but I'll be there, Rippin it Retarded. So if you are going and would like to hang out before and see my new place give me a call....:D Cheers everyone see you on Friday:D :D :D

p-haze, its not deep dish, got postponed or cancelled. its green velvet. sorry :( .

Originally posted by stymie

p-haze, its not deep dish, got postponed or cancelled. its green velvet. sorry :( .

Fucking figures the first night I get to go out in a while and actually enjoy myself and the night is cancelled, hope this isn't a precurser to my test going badly too:( Oh well:( :( :(

capt.pap10911012212.haiti_all_saints_day_pap109.jpg

A Vodou believer pours hot pepper-spiced homemade alcohol on her genital area, one of the key rituals during Gede, a Vodou holiday dedicated to Baron Samdi and the Gede family of spirits of the dead, while other believers, one clutching a miniature coffin, look on in the National Cemetery in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, on November 1, 2003, which is All Saints Day and is also the first of two days devoted to the Gede, who are feted for most of the month of November. One of themost important Vodou holidays in the country, but especially in the capital, Vodouists go to cemeteries to pray with food, coffee and peppered alcohol, to light candles and to put fresh flowers on graves, and then dance all night at 'peristyles' or Vodou temples. (AP Photo/Daniel Morel)

Originally posted by groovefire

capt.pap10911012212.haiti_all_saints_day_pap109.jpg

A Vodou believer pours hot pepper-spiced homemade alcohol on her genital area, one of the key rituals during Gede, a Vodou holiday dedicated to Baron Samdi and the Gede family of spirits of the dead, while other believers, one clutching a miniature coffin, look on in the National Cemetery in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, on November 1, 2003, which is All Saints Day and is also the first of two days devoted to the Gede, who are feted for most of the month of November. One of themost important Vodou holidays in the country, but especially in the capital, Vodouists go to cemeteries to pray with food, coffee and peppered alcohol, to light candles and to put fresh flowers on graves, and then dance all night at 'peristyles' or Vodou temples. (AP Photo/Daniel Morel)

WHY is she the only one doing it?

and what exactly does that accomplish?

and where did you find this? hahhaha

Originally posted by deeelite1

WHY is she the only one doing it?

and what exactly does that accomplish?

and where did you find this? hahhaha

The others know she is nuts.

A burning sensation in the poon area I would believe.

he is a voodooist

Originally posted by kaydup

The others know she is nuts.

A burning sensation in the poon area I would believe.

he is a voodooist

another reason why i love this board..

the post started about coffee going cold then branched off into a soap actress pic, a geek pic, then a village idiot pouring spicy hot sauce on her taco.

WTF?

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A five-year-old Dutch girl handed out "sweets" to classmates that turned out to be ecstasy, cocaine and heroin pills, police said on Monday.

The drugs were confiscated by a suspicious teacher before any were consumed at the primary school in Hilversum, southeast of Amsterdam. Police arrested the girl's older brothers aged 21, 19 and 16 and her 43-year-old mother.

Large quantities of soft drugs and hard drugs were found in the car of the eldest brother. The brothers were in custody, but their mother was set free after questioning.