Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brady up

stymie

:D one of the best MNF games in the past few years. Who said Brady cant air it out?

Those penalties were fukin bullshit. Especially that one on special teams which lead to a fukin touchdown.

Faulk came up clutch in the 4th quarter. Givens and Branch were really good too. The 2 rookie DB's are gonna be unstopable in a few years.

Poole is too inconsistent. The guy let up too many big plays. He kinda sucks.

What a treat it is to have Rodney Harrison on the team this year. The guy is a fukin animal. That hit he had on their backup RB was just fukin ridiculous.

holla.

Fuckin' a! Brady looked great overall for sure. Never established the run, but a solid win, and what a finish. Taking the safety was a great call, seemed obvious to me, but you never know what's going through these coaches' heads. The game-winning pass to Givens was so perfectly thrown, Jesus.

mdf398594.jpg

YEAH BABY, 7 AND 2!!

the safetys did ok considering seymour was out, our defensive options were severely limited as stopping the run was essential. if anyone should be singled out, ty law was giving a lot of cushion and hacking people, he's still a great player but it was a tough assignment for an overall young secondary.

harrison jacked some people up :laugh:

the safety was def good strategy. after that i was worried about getting a field goal just to tie the game to get into OT and boom TD! i have loved brady since the 2nd game after he took over for bledsoe(and it has nothing to do with how he looks). when will the haters realize that he IS for real? i am not as scared with him in the pocket as i was with bledsoe. i love to watch him play.

that was a great game, i would just like to see them chill out on the penalties from now on. they have played some exciting games this season, hopefully with more to come! the dallas game should be interesting.