tinybutterfli

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

why dont you stfu?

no one is forcing you to play football, and maybe if you would have gone to school when you got out of high school instead of going into the military you would not have to be in the position you are now, so don't complain.

and yeah, undergrad is sooooooooo difficult.

hey asshole,

i wasn't whining about anything. i was just stating that shit doesn't drag at all for me. i wasnt complaining about being forced to do shit. and i cant believe you tried to blast me for joining the military. what a punk. somebody has to keep this country safe, people would'nt migrate here if it wasn't safe. so, a big FUCK YOU to you sir, have a nice day.

and gina, i wasn't trying to bring you down or anything. it's not like getting your masters is a bad thing to do. you're doing fine, you're all doing fine. you've got decent jobs and you're not bugging me for money. you are all wonderful people. i dont think that im better than anyone. im sorry if it came across that way. but those of you that really know me, knows that I didn't mean anything harmful in what i said.

vic, we can still be friends, just dont be such a punk all the time.

Originally posted by jroo

hey asshole,

i wasn't whining about anything. i was just stating that shit doesn't drag at all for me. i wasnt complaining about being forced to do shit. and i cant believe you tried to blast me for joining the military. what a punk. somebody has to keep this country safe, people would'nt migrate here if it wasn't safe. so, a big FUCK YOU to you sir, have a nice day.

i dont think that im better than anyone. im sorry if it came across that way. but those of you that really know me, knows that I didn't mean anything harmful in what i said.

That is the way you came across. Remember that either on e-mail or in this case a message board you can not put things into perspective as you can when your talking to some one. Your choice of words A LOT of times leave something to be desired and I think I am not the only one that thinks that.

Just remember that stuff can be misread or misinterpreted easily in writting, so before you write something you should always try to be as clear so you can to avoid anyone misinterpreting your words.

And no I did not blast you joining the military, your words made it seem that you were looking down on us because we were just talking about PvD and not "busy" enough for your liking. And trust me, a lot of people like to give shit because we post a lot that it actually becomes an annoyance.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

That is the way you came across. Remember that either on e-mail or in this case a message board you can not put things into perspective as you can when your talking to some one. Your choice of words A LOT of times leave something to be desired and I think I am not the only one that thinks that.

Just remember that stuff can be misread or misinterpreted easily in writting, so before you write something you should always try to be as clear so you can to avoid anyone misinterpreting your words.

And no I did not blast you joining the military, your words made it seem that you were looking down on us because we were just talking about PvD and not "busy" enough for your liking. And trust me, a lot of people like to give shit because we post a lot that it actually becomes an annoyance.

dude, you should know me better than that. i wish i wasnt so busy and that i could hang out and post, and go out with you guys. i dont think that ive ever been mean to anyone. or talked shit about anyone. you can post as much as you like, i dont care. i wish i wasnt so out of the loop. sorry, i left my words up to interpetation. and know i haven't learned how to spell yet.