Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday @ Joeys hands down the hottest club song

This Friday, NJ's strongest Friday night continues at Joeys with the first appearance in the WORLD for Aubrey performing the #1 nightclub song in the tri-state area, "I'm Waiting" (remixed by Johnny Vicious). She will also be performing her hit, "Stand Still". Music by resident Superstar Kirk Lopez.

Make sure you come in this Friday and see this performance first before everyone else before she plays all over.

Originally posted by godisadj

sylver "all this time" is the best club song period!

the almighty, know-it-all, one and only Godisadj has spoken.

all bow and worship the song he said is the best club song.

Hey let me ask you something...when this song leaks on mp3, and one of your DJ friends go to play it.... Can I post and make fun that they are using cd's?

Originally posted by deeelite1

the almighty, know-it-all, one and only Godisadj has spoken.

all bow and worship the song he said is the best club song.

Hey let me ask you something...when this song leaks on mp3, and one of your DJ friends go to play it.... Can I post and make fun that they are using cd's?

1st of all i never said anything about mp3's EVER!

2nd is i already have it. ENOUGH SAID!

OMG can I be your friend. Many people dont like me on this board. Maybe we can get along. See I have this problem I like to shove my foot up the asses of pompous annoying motherfuckers like yourself that think they know everything but actually are pretty ignorant in the ways of the world. If you dont mind that I think we can be best pals whaddaya say.

Here call me. 201-suck a big fat diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

#1 My apologies... I confused you with one of the other hater jerkoffs on the board. I just lump them all in one category and store them under STFU Already.

#2 I'm sure what you have is the SF RIP Live from someone's cell phone that you got emailed to you by ****DoMaIN NyC HotTTTTTTTT nEw SF ShITTTTTTT (dont leak Yo!) ***** that about half of AOL already received.. so please save it for someone else.

Originally posted by vip-tech

CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THAT FLYER IN YOUR SIG

ITS SOOOOOOO ANOYING TO READ ANYTHING YOU POST

AND CAN YOU CALL ME ON THAT THING WE SPOKE ABOUT??

here is the new one. yeh i was sleeping when you called last night. ill call you when i get out of work

here is the new one. yeh i was sleeping when you called last night. ill call you when i get out of work

Originally posted by deeelite1

#1 My apologies... I confused you with one of the other hater jerkoffs on the board. I just lump them all in one category and store them under STFU Already.

#2 I'm sure what you have is the SF RIP Live from someone's cell phone that you got emailed to you by ****DoMaIN NyC HotTTTTTTTT nEw SF ShITTTTTTT (dont leak Yo!) ***** that about half of AOL already received.. so please save it for someone else.

I have a real accapella from my friend @ SF. Just the accapella!

Not alive cut from someones cell phone.

Also almost everybody will agree it is the best song out now. Thats not being pompous!

Originally posted by anthony127

Is Joey's going to good tonight? Or is stealth better on fridays? Looking for a good place to go tonight in N. NJ with good club music and a nice ratio of girls to guys.. any ideas?

thanks

Dont quote me but I think Jake and Company pulled out of STEALTH on Fridays. Just a little FYI

Originally posted by anthony127

Is Joey's going to good tonight? Or is stealth better on fridays? Looking for a good place to go tonight in N. NJ with good club music and a nice ratio of girls to guys.. any ideas?

thanks

just go to Joeys...

Kirk Lopez doesn't fuck around when it comes to DJing