Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Somthing i've always wondered...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

i read the ny and nj boards a lot, and how can meeting up at the SF at 1pm the next day be fun???

My friend lori calls me all the time that her BF left the house at 8am, mind you it's freezing out, then go spend a fortune and do drugs all morning in the city?

HOW IS THAT FUN??????????????

maybe i'm really old... but there is zero fun for me to get up on a sunday morning, miss football, do drugs then have to face the walk of shame when you leave the club and the normal people are out and about doing normal things.. like church...

Originally posted by saleen351

i read the ny and nj boards a lot, and how can meeting up at the SF at 1pm the next day be fun???

My friend lori calls me all the time that her BF left the house at 8am, mind you it's freezing out, then go spend a fortune and do drugs all morning in the city?

HOW IS THAT FUN??????????????

maybe i'm really old... but there is zero fun for me to get up on a sunday morning, miss football, do drugs then have to face the walk of shame when you leave the club and the normal people are out and about doing normal things.. like church...

Yep, I leave that to the 17 yr olds nowadays...but back when I was that age I would be doing the same...hell I have even been to an after-hours at a couple churches...I'm gonna burn for the things I did inside there.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

I am not a big fan of afterhours. I'd rather get up by 9am fresh as a lettuce and go to have breakfast out than being all fucked up and miss all my Sunday.

EXACTLY!!!

sleeping all day sunday is dumb... sunday is the best day to drink..

I love the music, the vibe, and the clubs since I first stepped foot into a teen club when I was 13. But I also like feeling healthy and not being fucked up till afternoon. When the nightlife starts interfearing in the way I feel, it is time to take a step back and be rational. This is why I go out for a few hours but not all night and after hours.;)

The counter-culture, non-stop, all-night-long nature of the dance music scene has always been as intriguing to me as the music. I often feel my night is not complete unless I've seen the sunrise and had a cuban sandwich or some breakfast before heading home. Sleep 4 or 5 hours and resume with my Sunday. 9 to 5 is for the work week, a necessary evil for some of us.

"The freaks come out at night"

A friend of mine told me he was going to SF @ 9 a.m. this past weekend. He text me @ 5 p.m. and said he was in the booth with JP watching him kiss the lighting guy, and that he did not want to leave the booth because the place was too packed. He left @ 10 p.m. sunday night. 34 never stays open that late on a sunday or stay that packed. NYC really does have the true crackheads lol And I think JP is their leader

Originally posted by chaos33

A friend of mine told me he was going to SF @ 9 a.m. this past weekend. He text me @ 5 p.m. and said he was in the booth with JP watching him kiss the lighting guy, and that he did not want to leave the booth because the place was too packed. He left @ 10 p.m. sunday night. 34 never stays open that late on a sunday or stay that packed. NYC really does have the true crackheads lol And I think JP is their leader

HI SWEETIE;) :kiss2: :kiss2:

Originally posted by guyman1966

:)) Always great to hear from you. Too bad I can't hang this week with you so we can watch 'da JEWS kick some GUIDO ass.

Well, don't feel too bad... I can't grace the boys with my presence this weekend either as i have company in town... I am going to try to make Oscar G at Mia's on monday - but i hear he doesn't come on till' like 11pm:( WTF..... Lets go Divas:laugh: