Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vip Guestlist For Spundae 11/08

alex90028

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 8th

Spundae at Circus Disco

6655 Santa Monica Blvd - Hollywood

Voted the "best damm house club" over and over again!

This week featuring Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman

No one producer has stretched the boundaries of music and technology as far as Richie Hawtin. Over the course of 13 years, Hawtrin has established the Plus-8 and Minus labels, produced 11 full length albums, countless singles and remixes, graced the covers of Urb and DJ Magazine, and has clocked millions of miles touring the globe. He has blurred the lines between dj set and live performance, blending traditional records with the latest in musical technology.

This club is always packed, but I can offer a limited VIP list with discount $15 admission (regular admission is $25) and VIP Speed Pass, which lets you skip the long line to gain entry!

Just E-Mail me to alexinla03@yahoo.com with SPUNDAE in the Subjectline!!!

More in fo on clubs and L.A. Happenings @ http://www.alexinla.com

FRIDAY

NOVEMBER 14th

SPECIAL EVENT @ THE HIGHLANDS

Hollywood/Highland Complex - Hollywood

DJ TOMEKK

Germany's BIGGEST Hip Hop DJ/Producer

With over 1 million records sold, DJ Tomekk has performed with such artists as Lil' Kim, Missy Elliot, Ice Tea, Kurupt of Dog Pound, Grandmaster Flash, Flavour Flav of Public Enemy, Coolio, KRS One, Tony Touch and more. Often referred to as the mediator between continents...the diplomat of Hip Hop, DJ Tomekk is recognized as the most popular German Hip Hop artist in Europe!

I will have special VIP List going this week only! Girls are free b4 11PM, Guys discounted $15(instead of $25), including VIP access, no waiting in line!

Just e-mail me to alexinla03@yahoo.com

with "Highlands" in the Subjectline!