Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marathon at X-it, Sat 11/15

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

After the great success at X-t for Halloween, the club has invited us back for a marathon set on Saturday night from 11:00 pm till NOON the next day.

X-it wants to thank those DJ's that came out last time and would like to extend that invitation to you once again. Those of you that are interested, let me know via PM or email, at browneyedtrouble@msn.com.

Stryke, Jimmy T., Wendel, djFX, Mirza, B-Side, Lyrik, DJ XL (junkiexl) are already on the roster, lets see what we can do to add to it. :D

:dj: :dj: :dj:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

how about some Mrmiami in that list?:idea:

MrMiami is definintely wanted in that list but since I haven't spoken to him as of yet, I didn't want to add him and him have some sort of compromise that night.

The 15th isn't THIS weekend, its the following weekend. Hope to see you guys out there!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

MrMiami is definintely wanted in that list but since I haven't spoken to him as of yet, I didn't want to add him and him have some sort of compromise that night.

The 15th isn't THIS weekend, its the following weekend. Hope to see you guys out there!

well as u know i couldnt make it to the last one for shitty health reasons ... but im def gonna try to make it to this one

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by aj2234

this time is gonna be much bigger with the additions of stryke and jimmy t! to an already stellar line up!

I'm looking forward to hearing Stryke and Jimmy T. Jimmy comes by essentialgroove and buys some killer tracks so I cant wait to hear him live.

Peace

MIRZA

Guest brwneydtrouble

remind us next week...i am def. there!!!!!!:eek:

You bet. :aright:

Hey matas, youre gonna be in heaven, Stryke, Jimmy....all we would need is Howells! *lol*

Hey matas, youre gonna be in heaven, Stryke, Jimmy....all we would need is Howells!

i wouldnt mind...but i am sure Stryke can provide some good Tech House...btw, i prefer the locals that dont get a shot to play, than a super star dj...even Howells...;)....simply b/c those are the FUTURE of our scene...

Guest brwneydtrouble

i wouldnt mind...but i am sure Stryke can provide some good Tech House...btw, i prefer the locals that dont get a shot to play, than a super star dj...even Howells...;)....simply b/c those are the FUTURE of our scene...

My point exactly. Last week was just what I envisioned, a total diversity of sound, from trance, to breaks, to house all we were missing was the tribal!

This time around we have a little more time to work with, its amazing how fast 7 hours fly by from 4am till 11am.

Im hoping to hear a little from Matt Spector and Chris Reiss, that would make me VERY happy indeed.....

Hey Bingo, you down to spin some downtempo? Groove Armada....you know you owe me!

a total diversity of sound, from trance, to breaks, to house all we were missing was the tribal!

Hum.. I distinctly rememeber hearing a certain Live remix of Finally that used Tribal Pleasures.....

Want more tribaL ???

COOL I played it safe last time (not wanting to runn off any particular crowd)

This time I'm showin' My ::moon::bootysha:

And Tell AJ check PMs (:direct: Get me Flyers this time) :D