Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas vs. Cancun? Which is better?

well I have been to both.....It all depends on when you are going.....Cancun is Spring break.......and Holiday weekends is vegas.........They are both good......Vegas will have better music....but if you want non stop craziness go to cancun.....if you want a relaxing day followed by crazy nites then vegas is your spot......

I think it depends on your age. Cancun is definitely a place for young people ... high school and college age. But if you're out of college, Vegas is definitely the place to go ... the whole "adult" entertainment thing.

Cancun is awesome. Its beautiful, exotic, and theres alot to drink! cwm8.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

I've been to both, I liked Vegas better although they didn't have any clubs that compared to La Boom. It was just a more exciting place than cancun in my humble opinion. Of course being 28, I might be gettin old for Cancun. cwm1.gif

------------------

Those who are envious stare. Those who are jealous frown. Those who are equal smile. Those who are above me look down. Then recoil with fear. For they know their time is near.

That's exactly why I dont want to go to Vegas. I am 24 and I have never been to Cancun. I thought it would be great to just go and party non-stop. My friends would rather go to Vegas because they had such a great time Labor Day weekend.

I would like to trade my friends in. Would anyone like to go to Cancun with me?

Archived