Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Philly clubs are 17 in 21 to drink on Thursdays?

djroasted

Im 22 but a few of the girls that want to go clubbing with me tonight are 17, well just one is and she has id and is hot. Are there any clubs in philadelphia that will let her in on thursday nights? I know a lot of bouncers will let really good looking girls slip in because its not like they can drink anyways, but what clubs should i try that for sure won't give her a problem because she is 17 and not 18? We all really want to go out to a club tonight but want to bring the youngin too so she doesnt feel left out. If anyone can answer this soon I'd really appreciate it and so would she. Peace

Originally posted by nifer

haha a 22yr old hanging out w/ 17yr olds... whatever floats your boat i guess :laugh2:

not sure about underage places. shampoo has a 18+ night on sundays i think

Shampoo is 17+ on Sundays...I dont know of any other places that have 17+ other than Egypt Wed.

Well I know about Shampoo on Sunday and Wendesday night being 17 to get in, but what about the other nights of the week? And I'm not referring to these 14-18 year old water partiers. Oh, the 17 year old is my friends younger sister so it's a family oriented event, so nothing is floating my boat thing you. There has got to be other clubs in the area who will let 17 rd old youngings in. Thanks

Djroasted

• 3 weeks later...

Well egypt and shampoo let in 17 year olds and serve alcohol too. They usually give you bracelets if you want to drink.

http://www.shampooonline.com/2nocturne.html

Says here "All ages welcome, 21+ with proper photo ID to drink" So i would imagine they dont even ID you to get in, just to drink at the bar?

Is egypt any good on Wednesdays? I usually go on fridays and saturdays.

Originally posted by djroasted

Well egypt and shampoo let in 17 year olds and serve alcohol too. They usually give you bracelets if you want to drink.

http://www.shampooonline.com/2nocturne.html

Says here "All ages welcome, 21+ with proper photo ID to drink" So i would imagine they dont even ID you to get in, just to drink at the bar?

Is egypt any good on Wednesdays? I usually go on fridays and saturdays.

egypt? :eek::laugh: