Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did U Ever Have Your Ass Licked

curreri13

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

ahhhhh, friends with benefits. there was a true life on mtv bout that last night

i missed it, i was working.........im sure it was predictible....friends with benefits is all good....but i sorta want to try to find a relationship with more of a future

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im a bit dissapointed...i thought u guys were frealier than this......its not bad at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like when she doe it to me and she lieks when i do it to her!!!!!! its a nice thing!!!!!!!!!:D

Believe me I hear you...

bunch of prudes on this board!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My X used to be all into doing that but I'm not a big fan of it...just feels weird :blank:

You just lost points !

> And you call yourself a CP Freak

:licker:

I know the idea of it sounds kinda Gay but.... I never thought I'd get into it but one day..... I was wilding out with two girls and while one was blowing me, the other started tossing.... at first I was like WTF??? But it actually felt good ! U Def have to be in the mood for it...

But don't knock it until...

Now for me to do her : I actually like the area in between the Vagina & Anal orafice... what's that area called again :confused: A real easy way to get a girl off... Lick that spot and play with the clit and :bits: she explodes !

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im a bit dissapointed...i thought u guys were frealier than this......its not bad at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like when she doe it to me and she lieks when i do it to her!!!!!! its a nice thing!!!!!!!!!:D

well, i was gettin kinds nervous when i read the first few responses, i thought i was the only one that liked it

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

well, i was gettin kinds nervous when i read the first few responses, i thought i was the only one that liked it

:aright:

i luv sex and everything that comes with it....u dont discriminate against any part of the body.....see i dont like feet...but u know ill lick em if it feels good to her....ill do whatever i have to do...to get the girl where she needs to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

be that choking, stroking, licking, sticking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by b-side

You just lost points !

>

Now for me to do her : I actually like the area in between the Vagina & Anal orafice... what's that area called again :confused: A real easy way to get a girl off... Lick that spot and play with the clit and :bits: she explodes !

Perineum (sp) , is the name of that area . :)

I love giving an ass lickin as well as receiving. It is really so intense for both parties. Iam a sexual freak u can even try fingers ladies lololol. But most of all i love lickin female dumper it is a thing of beauty.