Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A 700hp IS300

impressiive he got a 2jzge to put out that much power. the GTE block has MUCH beefier components and 700rwhp on stock internals is becoming the norm for supra shortblocks.

i'm not so sure I agree with the whole JDM thing. there are lots of awesome parts available for cars and just becuase they came from a small expensive tuning shop in japan doesn't necessarily make them the ultimate upgrade.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cintron

impressiive he got a 2jzge to put out that much power. the GTE block has MUCH beefier components and 700rwhp on stock internals is becoming the norm for supra shortblocks.

i'm not so sure I agree with the whole JDM thing. there are lots of awesome parts available for cars and just becuase they came from a small expensive tuning shop in japan doesn't necessarily make them the ultimate upgrade.

When I went to the Spring Break Tuner Bash last year there was an automatic GS300 that was put on the Dyno that cranked out about 435hp.

This guy I autocross with has a sportshift IS300 on a lease that he did up real nice. Turbonetics TO4, i forgot what trim. Dynoed at 430hp to the wheels with all sorts of goodies. No cats, 116 leaded fuel. .9 Bar i think.

He's trading it in and getting a manual IS300 then doing it all over again. The car is going to be track/autox only, trailored to events.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1831670