Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was last night @ NERVE????

bbflux

It was hard to tell how many people there were. Maybe someone can add that to the review. I was really bored when we got there and I'm a bit embarassed to admit that my eyelids were feeling quite heavy and I was constantly yawning right up until the fashion show...;) I don't understand how it happened? I had a triple espresso over ice and 3 red bulls to top it all off before I got in there. I gotta say, thank god they fixed the toilets!!!

Bliss vs. Deeper Substance @ Nerve Review

Demi played a good set. Crowd was there, not "full", but more than definately there. Lots of familiar faces including Shawn Rudnick, Ralph Falcon, Jimmy T, Oscar Fonseca, Mono & Duque and then some. The fashion show chicks were hot, specially the girly w/ the black hair. Good stuff overall. I was really diggin' Demi's tunes (some tech, prog & tribal near the end of his set mixed & programmed flawlessly), I'm happy I got to finally catch a full Demi set... :aright:

It's always hard to tell how many people walk through that club in a night. It would be nice to make Demi a resident somewhere in Miami. I guess he's a quasi-resident of sorts since he's already played 3 times (I think). But he's one of those dj's that really gets into what he's playing and plays a very ecclectic tracklist every time!!!

I heard demi spin one time at a club on south beach. It was a really small club. His set was fantastic!

The second time I heard him was in maze, which is a bigger club. His sound had changed. A little to hard and repititious for my taste.

I also heard a couple of audio streams from demi on groovetech which were very experimental. They were excellent.