Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooooooooooo.........

koky

Originally posted by Bling

fuck no yo im seeing sander for the first time. im sick as fuck cant hear for shit and im so there. ill be there till i collapse .... next week is my off week :) need energy for deep dish and pvd in the same week OMFG :D

Take 2 Ying-Yangs and call me in the morning........

:screwy::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

those cheap fucks !!:mad: :mad: any way i can maybe sneak up on stage & throw down with u guys ?

:D :D :D :D :cool:

I'll show you the setlist and if there's a song that you know how to throw down then I don't see a problem with that.

Sunset Tavern is right on US1 and Sunset......bysunset place but it's on 73rd street.....right behind the Booby Trap titty bar and across the street from the winn dixie..

might as well pass by since you're not doing shit tonight....at least you know you'll be home before the sun comes up :D

Originally posted by meng

Sunset Tavern is right on US1 and Sunset......bysunset place but it's on 73rd street.....right behind the Booby Trap titty bar and across the street from the winn dixie..

might as well pass by since you're not doing shit tonight....at least you know you'll be home before the sun comes up :D

uhh cough cough im clearing my throat & warming up my vocal cords ..:D :D i def know where the booby trap is ;):D ill call u in a few bro :D