Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night...

I checked out Deko last night for the first time... all I can say is...what an AMAZING NIGHT! Deko is so close to me and I've definitely been missing out... by far one of the best saturday nights out in a while... Place is amazing...nothing to complain about... Thanks for bringing me out dibs! I can't wait to go back!! :D

had a great time at deko saturday night, def a SOLID PARTY!!!!!!! hands down the hottest crowd in jersey!!!!!!!!................thnx again too serge, binoy and joe for the "WE ARE THE FUCKING SHIT" treatment once again!!!!

one favor, NO MORE OPEN BAR!!!!, scratch that.........GREAT IDEA!!!!..............everyone was hammered by the time we all came upstairs, thaught deelite had a twin sister, but it was just digga seeing double again!!!!!

jr great job warming up the crowd and richie once again kept the place jumpin!!!!!!!............ SYNERGY 4, COME TO ME, VERY HOT, havent heard that out in a while.................

good seeing everyone and stay HOT everybody, winters coming!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

I have a feeling this is going to be bigger than Hula Hoops

i wont settle for anything less than cabbage patch status

btw.. i still remember that 1 of my cabbage patch doll's (Mikey's) first word was cheerios. he was dope.

Originally posted by danfury

My review of Deko is the same every week so I stopped making posting them. Its the best party in Jersey right now, and RS has brought his muzik to another level.

Oh yeah and that Monica Vocal :eek: :eek:

Gotta Love Deko Lounge!!!

Hey Danny....Lunch??? Call me at the office..or hit me on e-mail. I wanna do lunch early.

Originally posted by danfury

My review of Deko is the same every week so I stopped making posting them. Its the best party in Jersey right now, and RS has brought his muzik to another level.

Oh yeah and that Monica Vocal :eek: :eek:

That Track is pretty sick!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

highlight of the night when richie dropped Laid-no more games. Totally unexpected, and fukin siiiiiick. :rock:

I totally forgot he played that til now....but YES OMG....love that fuckin song....nice little surprise!!!!

He also played "You Don't Even Know Me" ......between those two songs, I was in heaven!!!!! :D