Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ceeotter's weekend review.....

ok so normal people celebrate their birthday one day a year BUT some how my celebration stretches out for a week or so keeping that in mind this is part one of a two part series..lol...Friday went to Sawmill for ONE drink for a bday pregame..one drink turned into one drink and 20 shots ..pretty ricky, rolls, and tommy d thank for the shots..the Sawmill was PACKED both upstairs and downstairs...upstairs the band was a little much for me (I am getting older) so I stuck to the downstairs..the crowd was good for anyone who is old school sawmill customers you know this is a GOOD thing!!

Onto Saturday the main event.. headed up the parkweay to exit 157 meet up and head into Sound Garden it was busy, music was good and my lovely Temps family was all there!!! richie & ace & satan xoxoxoxxo for all the shots...not sure I needed them but whatever. QUOTE OF THE NIGHT: Hey Brian(brian1500) why don't you come up and hang w/ us...brian1500: um no otter: ..why??? brian1500:b/c I'm afraid of you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyway I threw lots of napkins like it was my job dranks tons of shots and listened to some pretty great music. Kim Sozzi was an added bonus...satan not sure if you actually are the fastest bartender or drinker..hmmmmmmm

big no show of the night...whatabout me...NICE...your ass better be at DEKO Saturday. :eek:

Originally posted by ceeotter

Friday went to Sawmill for ONE drink for a bday pregame..one drink turned into one drink and 20 shots ..pretty ricky, rolls, and tommy d thank for the shots..the Sawmill was PACKED both upstairs and downstairs...upstairs the band was a little much for me (I am getting older) so I stuck to the downstairs..the crowd was good for anyone who is old school sawmill customers you know this is a GOOD thing!!

Those guys are Bad, Very Bad. I knew it was on the minute i saw Ricky coming down the stairs and then Rolls Punched me in the chest about a dozen times.Otter, you better Knuckle up for Saturday night. Did someone say After Hours??? ;)

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Those guys are Bad, Very Bad. I knew it was on the minute i saw Ricky coming down the stairs and then Rolls Punched me in the chest about a dozen times.Otter, you better Knuckle up for Saturday night. Did someone say After Hours??? ;)

I know the feeling..lol...they went back upstairs I think w/ you????then Ii ducked out to Spicys:laugh: yes yes afterhours ..I am starting to get a little worried about Saturday I may not make it until Sunday:laugh: it was lovely seeing you and the future mrs cosmicgate..nice job on the ring!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Yes, she said something about that. She is looking for one of her "Colleagues" for you. :D

I am counting on you to screen them for me, I trust your judgement, and you know me better than most, I will see you SAT, I will hit you up on the hard line:D