Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday 11/15 @ Deko Triple Threat......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ceeotter

I think it will you:eek:

lots of shots...yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afterhours should prove to be quite interesting.

Im still dying from this past Saturday...All I have to say is HOLY Richie...He was f***ing sick!!!! ANyway, going to have to regroup for this weekend.

LV...Afterhours???

Originally posted by ceeotter

OMG I haven't seen a crew like that together since we all worked at Bermuda Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, that was a pretty impressive crew that was there.When was the last time you saw Rolls and Tommy D in the same place??? For the longest time i thought they were the same person.But for some reason i think saturday night will be worse(in a good way of course).

It was the best when we all worked at bermuda together, almost all of us were out fri, Me, Otter, Libet, Rolls, Tommy D, Keith, Angela, Damn thats a crew!!!! and of Course the Cosmicgate, I miss the card games at your crib every sat. night after work!!!!!

JAR and Rubis, and Lor Bo are all Dead Sat!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

It was the best when we all worked at bermuda together, almost all of us were out fri, Me, Otter, Libet, Rolls, Tommy D, Keith, Angela, Damn thats a crew!!!! and of Course the Cosmicgate, I miss the card games at your crib every sat. night after work!!!!!

JAR and Rubis, and Lor Bo are all Dead Sat!!!!!!!!!

Did Cousin Dave ever win any money??? That boy would just show up lose every Saturday night. Costello was always the man that way. The food he would put out was amazing!! :eek: