Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey

Originally posted by sexydiva99

now were talkin:)

about what

sex drugs or fighting

because Nootsy barely hsa sex when he does its with dudes

He is very against drugs

and you cant call bitch slaps fighting so I dont know where he's going with this..

Originally posted by kostaP

about what

sex drugs or fighting

because Nootsy barely hsa sex when he does its with dudes

He is very against drugs

and you cant call bitch slaps fighting so I dont know where he's going with this..

Alchol is a drug (therefore I am an expert) I dont let people know who I am having sex with (dude or not ) so you cant say. And fighting - that I actually enjoy

Anthony havent you realized on my past few years on cp I have started fights with just about everyone and their mother and no one has ever thrown a punch. I told notallthere his mom was in the middle of an inter-racial gangband that I had on film and I told him to come to Metro and find me at the bar..The bald guy with the goatee...He ended up going up to Petey K and he wasnt looking to fight!!!!!!

The donkey crew they were a filed day...so many others..bottom line.no one would ever throw a punch. I even offered a grand to who-ever knocks me out and it still hasnt happened.

First I head about $1000

Congratulatios on coming out of the closet...:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I may need to edit that post - Nah fuck it - Kiki and Jill will just feel that much safer around me

Originally posted by voodoolounge

you werent as annoying I mean I dont think voodoo was open yet!!

Kosta,

1) do you always carry around this $1000 with you at all times?

and

2) If I took a shot would we be friends after?

If Kosta had it on him I would have knocked him out Sat night

you had your chance on friday or deko last week then..You wouldnt knock shit out son.

Kos every man should know their limits - Remeber what I said about friends on Fri:D If you cant beat em - make friends with em

Everybody is a tough guy behind a keyboard.

Needed some attention on this day little guy? Mommy never show you any love?

Originally posted by k-hole6969

Jersey is the worst state ever..all you spiked hair retards who walk around the same 3 clubs each weekend showing off their original fist pump move..Everyone in the bar is wearing the same 5 shirts that they got at AX or Diesel. Stop spending all your money on your late model BMW and move out of your parents house...27 is a little late to be living at Mommy's house...Nothing is better than walking around the beaches of Belmar with all the dudes with needles hanging out of their arms..they look like swollen gorillas..what even more funny is watching them run...everyone in NJ walks around like they are so tough and it looks like everyone is carrying suitcases 24/7...My advice to all of you is stop the steroids and chill with the tanning salon for just one week...and what's the deal with all these juiced up dudes who wear the tighest jeans ...your not from Europe you momos.....