Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this thursday the return

mclugg

this thursday the return of justin higgins to joey's in clifton thats right the resident of njs hottest summer fri night sandbar returns to joeys along with resident dj kirk lopez and mc lugghead for another gurls night out there is a mtv casting call 1 2 3 drink specials1-2-3 DRINK SPECIALS

$1.00 Drinks from 9:00pm until 10:00pm

$2.00 Drinks from 10:00pm until 11:00pm

$3.00 Drinks from 11:00pm until 12:00am

DRINK SPECIALS

$2.00 Original Coors Bottles

$3.00 U-Call-It-Shots

$4.00 Well Drinks

its gonna get crazy again post if u need comps

check out joeysnj.com:blown: :blown:

should be a great night justin has had alot of time to work on his music and is more excited than ever to play and show people what he is really about ive spoken to him recently and he has some sick tracks and seems happy to be back in the game ill have to try to stop by and hear him spin after circa.........justin good luck :hat:

i dunno justin higgins for being one of the youngest in the buisness hes holding it down cant wait 4 thursday foe his long awaited return ro were else but wit his partner me at joeys thursday along wit kirk lopez ladies its gonna get hectic

I got off the phone with Tommy earlier, and he can tell you how excited I am to be playing again.

Again I needed the 3 months off, I sorted out alot of things that are now in check, kicked alot of bad habits, and im coming back with a complete brand new style of playing house music.

Come out and have some fun this thursday, I can now finally promsie you guys youll have some fun :hat:

ill be jumping around with a record sleeve on my head as usual, but won't be taking drinks from anyone :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: whatchu think this is Sandbar friday nights? noooooo!!!!

see you there:hat:

peace

justin

Hey Jus...Im stopping by after Circa Save some good tracks for me!!!!

There is life after you quit drinking..I hear its not as exciting but whatever!!!!Hey Im proud of you Kid. Keep your head up and stay on the right path. I have always supported from the start and I'll be behind you along the way as I know many others feel the same. ;)

Originally posted by djustinh

I got off the phone with Tommy earlier, and he can tell you how excited I am to be playing again.

Again I needed the 3 months off, I sorted out alot of things that are now in check, kicked alot of bad habits, and im coming back with a complete brand new style of playing house music.

Come out and have some fun this thursday, I can now finally promsie you guys youll have some fun :hat:

ill be jumping around with a record sleeve on my head as usual, but won't be taking drinks from anyone :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: whatchu think this is Sandbar friday nights? noooooo!!!!

see you there:hat:

peace

justin

Yo justin.

Great to hear your back!!! Cant wait for Thursday!! Its def gonna be a sick nite with a ridic...music and a awsome Dj. Esp with Justins new tribalism style....heard it and it is sick! :hat::D

Good Luck....

And I will see you there.....:dj:

-fearlessnyc

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey Jus...Im stopping by after Circa Save some good tracks for me!!!!

There is life after you quit drinking..I hear its not as exciting but whatever!!!!Hey Im proud of you Kid. Keep your head up and stay on the right path. I have always supported from the start and I'll be behind you along the way as I know many others feel the same. ;)

Inferno is in the bag for you. mooohahahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hat: