Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message to Oscar G...

biznation00

Originally posted by biznation00

F#@$ Space & F@!# Oscar G!! :mad::laugh:

btw, Happy birthday Oscar!!

can you put me on the G-list for your Birthday party this Saturday?? :heart:

I thought u were making it out only for the big events biz, this guy oscar v did not even make the top 100 djs on DJmag which is the one place that lets u know how good a dj is. Come on man, you need to get back into real music and follow the best djs. I hear oakenfold is making a return soon :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by biznation00

Bump, cuz there's 2 days left to celebrate old man G's birthday!! :bday:

Guest list & Table Rsvp's below...

Biznation00@msn.com

come on guys lets go!!!!

this week Its oscar bday

next week Biz Bday

the follwing LPs bday

then after the closing party

then the re-opening party

then its oscar's hamsters bday party

then its ......

:D

The party was a lot of fun...the usual suspects turned out en mass to say happy birthday to Miami's best DJ....hey Oscar, where was your cousin though?

The funny thing was some bodybuilding convention had let out earlier that evening, so Space was amok with juiced up guys, and even more juiced up girls...yes, girls...it was scary :laugh: I retreated to the patio and Biz smoothed things over with a few drinks.

Roland got a much-awaited extended set. I left at 9 AM, and a sizable crowd was on the patio still.

:cool:

Originally posted by pod

The party was a lot of fun...the usual suspects turned out en mass to say happy birthday to Miami's best DJ....hey Oscar, where was your cousin though?

The funny thing was some bodybuilding convention had let out earlier that evening, so Space was amok with juiced up guys, and even more juiced up girls...yes, girls...it was scary :laugh: I retreated to the patio and Biz smoothed things over with a few drinks.

Roland got a much-awaited extended set. I left at 9 AM, and a sizable crowd was on the patio still.

:cool:

Space was dead . . . I think it will pick up for Deep Dish and Lawler but I give it until January until the next closing party/parties.

Sucks to hear was not crowded. Thhis guy puts his heart and soul into playing every saturday for us and seems like more people care about heading out to see soem foreign djs that don't give a shit about the fans as long as they making their money . I'm sure oscar had a great birthday regardless and I hope people start treating him and the rest of the locals with the respect they should get for what they do for us. Also sucks for me that I missed the roland extended set, was waiting for that for a long, but I'm stuck in haiti right now dealing with some crazy political shit. By the way, not like u don't know but this week confirmed my opinions on most international news reports in us publications in that they are full of crap and biased. Too lazy to write a thread on it, but the associated press giving news to cnn and those others get a big fuck you from this dude here. Anywyas hope the ordeal gets over quick, and I get to go back to miami soon enough b4 comin here for christmas.