Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's been awhile.........

tranzwhore

Originally posted by tranzwhore

since I used my vib and I screamed like a banchie!

PM me if you want the real deal Holyfield! I'm talkin bout the bouty, bouty! We can get freak nasty if you wanna. No holds bar baby...just you, me and my 3rd leg! I'll have you whistling dixie!

Any of this:licker: ...might cost you.

Originally posted by nomembername

PM me if you want the real deal Holyfield! I'm talkin bout the bouty, bouty! We can get freak nasty if you wanna. No holds bar baby...just you, me and my 3rd leg! I'll have you whistling dixie!

Any of this:licker: ...might cost you.

what's bouty?

The only thing I'm bouty bout is Lex!

That man has taught me a thing or 100!

All I gotta say is "mmmmm mmmmmmm gooood!"

He always hooks me up with "The Works".

So this boy Lex got some game? He knows how to make that ass go Badonkadonk?

He got you in check like that? That's cool though...I hope he keeps you G'd up from the feet up.

Holla at cha' boy, I'll hook you up with my ace boon coon!

4-3:2guns:

So this boy Lex got some game? He knows how to make that ass go Badonkadonk?

He got you in check like that? That's cool though...I hope he keeps you G'd up from the feet up.

Holla at cha' boy, I'll hook you up with my ace boon coon!

4-3:2guns:

Ur right, Lex has the magic stick! He got that whip appeal and I'm his pony! Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna pass ur dutchie to the left hand side! Much love!

And yes the Pocket Rockets does Rock!

Dat's wud I'm talkin bout...I love a boo dat loves to get her freak on. But on da real ma, once you get a piece of me you aint gonna be needin that shit no more.

You sound like a real dime...holla at cha' man!

I have a man who does me good, but there are those times when you want to be one one one with yourself, lol:tongue:

Ur right, Lex has the magic stick! He got that whip appeal and I'm his pony! Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna pass ur dutchie to the left hand side! Much love!

As my man Luda says " The technique will make you sweat but don't sweat the technique"

Much luv ma! Make sure your man Lex be rockin that jimmy hat if you know wud I'm sayin...keep yo shit tight.

I see that you be ballin', just watch out for those boys in blue mami. Yo, on da real though, bust this...hook me up with some of your bizzos. I know you aint gonna C.B. on me?

One

As my man Luda says " The technique will make you sweat but don't sweat the technique"

Much luv ma! Make sure your man Lex be rockin that jimmy hat if you know wud I'm sayin...keep yo shit tight.

I see that you be ballin', just watch out for those boys in blue mami. Yo, on da real though, bust this...hook me up with some of your bizzos. I know you aint gonna C.B. on me?

One

no jimmy hats for us. it's going on 4 years so i think we're safe!

& like luda says, "he make my mammories giggle when I call him Mr. Wiggles!" if u can get down to the dirty south, i can hook ya up with some of my home girls. we like it raw, dog!

no jimmy hats for us. it's going on 4 years so i think we're safe!

& like luda says, "he make my mammories giggle when I call him Mr. Wiggles!" if u can get down to the dirty south, i can hook ya up with some of my home girls. we like it raw, dog!

Furilla...I'll get a couple of my dogs, hop in my man's 7-Series and come tear shit up wit you niggas! Or if not, let me know and I'll come dolo you know...just dont be hookin me up wit sum girlie that be flaking ya heard.

So where ya hood at?

Furilla...I'll get a couple of my dogs, hop in my man's 7-Series and come tear shit up wit you niggas! Or if not, let me know and I'll come dolo you know...just dont be hookin me up wit sum girlie that be flaking ya heard.

So where ya hood at?

we kick it waaaaaaaaaaay down here in the dirty south, player!

Miami, ya know, The M I A. (3 0 5) take it to the house!

anyways, this has been alot of fun! thanks for making me smile!

So where ya hood at?

looks like those "Hooked on Eubonics" tapes was money well spent.