Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!

panther

finally the "panther" is back!! i've missed all my vegas peeps!!:cool:

got some gigs ready to hit!!! if anyone knows where i can get "sound , stage , and lighting" for new years eve. let me know!!! :idea:

in addition, i need a bad- azz street team!!! all those interested! contact me by tomorrow night!!!;)

Originally posted by panther

finally the "panther" is back!! i've missed all my vegas peeps!!:cool:

got some gigs ready to hit!!! if anyone knows where i can get "sound , stage , and lighting" for new years eve. let me know!!! :idea:

in addition, i need a bad- azz street team!!! all those interested! contact me by tomorrow night!!!;)

sorry man , no clue wtp ur talking about! peace!

:tongue: well..... i'm not a man...lol x's 1000. but thanx for attempting to figure out what's up! i'm a promoter doing a series of parties, in vegas. and was having trouble locating sound, stage and lighting for new years eve. and a street team is a crew that helps get the word out about your event. i pretty much have it handled now!! are you going to be in vegas on new years eve? or any time this december?;)

LOL X'S 1000!! that's cool! you don't have to like hip-hop!! lucky for you "the PANTHER" happens to love house!!! lucky for me... my taste for music is as diverse as my taste for friendz!!! i'm blessed!! we'll meet up some time...;) maybe you can check out one of my other gigz!;)