kostaP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

I don't think so.

My step class got moved to an hour later and I heard this is an early night at this place.

Yes I wouldnt miss the step class. Maybe you should Take Angry Glenn with you - he may need a little step class

I would but that class has WAYY too many angry people in it already.

At my gym they have the Step classes upstairs and the entire room shakes when they start.

When I pass by the step class upstairs to go to the efx room, all I see is very, very, very angry women

Originally posted by voodoolounge

At my gym they have the Step classes upstairs and the entire room shakes when they start.

When I pass by the step class upstairs to go to the efx room, all I see is very, very, very angry women

step class on the 2nd floor? What genious thought of that? at my gym the class consists of about 40 people and its always packed to capacity, and we jump on and off of those things like rabid monkeys. I can't imagine having a floor underneath us.

The hardcore steppers are complete maniacs. Militant ANGRY women, I can't even tell you the fights I've seen in there. There is a fight at least once a week over the stupidest shit.

step class on the 2nd floor? What genious thought of that? at my gym the class consists of about 40 people and its always packed to capacity, and we jump on and off of those things like rabid monkeys. I can't imagine having a floor underneath us.

The hardcore steppers are complete maniacs. Militant ANGRY women, I can't even tell you the fights I've seen in there. There is a fight at least once a week over the stupidest shit.

Militant angry women kickin the crap out of each other?? Where do I sign up

I don't think so.

My step class got moved to an hour later and I heard this is an early night at this place.

circa closes at 1:30 am

no excuses d-lala...you can come and sweat me some more...and maybe a kick to the shins

the Head is grown back quite nicely.. took less then a week.. back to "normal" but remember "Normal" is relitive...

see ya tomm night.. you gona be there early or just from 7pm on???

I know b/4 7pm is invite only but I figured you might "know" someone to get in...

see ya there

Peace

:itsok: