Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ Rise 12.05

stymie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

I basically spent like 6 hours with Mr. P at Foxwoods over the summer...you know how many words he said to me Friday? ZERO! NOT ONE WORD. I said what's up, and he just sort of nodded, and that was it. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: No shit. And not knowing anyone, wouldnt you try and talk to the one person you know :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: No shit. And not knowing anyone, wouldnt you try and talk to the one person you know :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: EXACTLY! I guess he was too busy making sure his whore girlfriend didn't end up fucking my black friend, because then he might have to kill himself. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: :laugh: EXACTLY! I guess he was too busy making sure his whore girlfriend didn't end up fucking my black friend, because then he might have to kill himself. :laugh: :laugh:

Yo, I bet she was ALL over him!

Cool kid, but if you introduced us one more time I was gonna shake the shit out of you. :laugh: We were talking and you would come over and be like "Drew this is :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

owens... wasnt that todd's friend?

Yeah :laugh: :laugh:

Do you guys remember he was limping around? He banged up his knee really bad at some point, he has no idea how, and ended up at the hospital Saturday, and has to have fucking surgery! :laugh: THAT'S how you know it was a good night...some one has to go to SURGERY! :laugh: