Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami parties Nov. 20-24... ???

tonito

I'll be visting friends in Miami beach for that week-end, Nov 20-24. :cool: (I'm in NYC...)

Any good parties going on?

All I know is PVD at Space, but I'm not a big fan...

Any good House / Tek House parties?

Anything similar to Filter 14, Sullivan Room, Arc, Centro-Fly ???

Thanks for your help...

Join us at Opium Garden on Friday November 21st to celebrate 3 years of CoolJunkie, as we bring back our personal favorites from the last year:

LAYO & BUSHWACKA! (The End Recordings, UK)

+ Craig Demo (DeckJunkie, Tone Control Music)

It's going to be a huge event, with Street Magazine celebrating their Street Elite Issue, and No Cover filming the event for broadcast on Mun2.

List details will appear on CoolJunkie.com next week. Hope to see you all there .

11-21 .cooljunkie. 3rd Birthday party featuring Layo and Bushwacka! with Craig Demo.

11-22 PM Sessions at Luna, Mistress Barbara at Privilege, and if you're inclined, PvD at Space, but with Roland upstairs, which is more important. :cool:

11-23 - Stryke at Jazid. Don't hang with the punks on Ocean Drive, come see a local legend.

wow I didn't know L&B were coming back, though I didn't really like their set last time at Nerve, seems like they just played a bunch of old records for the hell of it and ignored the crowd... though Demo did an excellent job warming up for them, then it was like they came on and cleared the floor...

Originally posted by tonito

I'll be visting friends in Miami beach for that week-end, Nov 20-24. :cool: (I'm in NYC...)

Any good parties going on?

All I know is PVD at Space, but I'm not a big fan...

Any good House / Tek House parties?

Anything similar to Filter 14, Sullivan Room, Arc, Centro-Fly ???

Thanks for your help...

i play at delux in delray on sat nights and i can say that it is similar to the sullivan room(lots of fun there) about 300- 600 peops good ratio and everyone is getting down pm me if you want the hook up... sergio is good people btw