Clubplanet Nightlife Community

comin to boston

nutter6

Im comin to Boston this wekend with my girl. Im stayin downtown at the Le Meredien. can i have some suggestions on where to go to dinner and out at night. Afternoons are planned with duck tour and freedom trail and shit like that. Help with the rest please.

Originally posted by nutter6

italian one night in north end- other night maybe seaford. More loungy chill bar place then club. i like clubbin but my girl doesnt. Wheres the spot to chill- newbury street? faniel hall? got not clue about anything

Fanuiel Hall has some kick ass Lobster magnets

italian one night in north end- other night maybe seaford. More loungy chill bar place then club. i like clubbin but my girl doesnt. Wheres the spot to chill- newbury street? faniel hall? got not clue about anything

i heard Club LL Bean has a good scene...the chill room, Loafer Lounge, is supposed to be really chill and has SIcK food.

aight- that sounds good for the italian place- good scene for my girl or loud place? lookin to have greata romantic weekend with ehr ya know.

very quiet, small, cozy.

take a cab to Whiskey Park after dinner. good place to take a girl.

OMG, Antonio's is delicious for Italian food (make sure to get Tortelline soup) and it's so tiny and cozy, candle lite tables, sooooooo romantic. Try Whiskey Park for night life, suttin u and ur girl can do together. It's a lounge. Also, since ur staying at the Meridian, u will be walking distance from Fanuiel Hall, so try maybe the Rack also for night life.

people who are helping me with restaurants, do u know if i need reservations? where is whisky park also? that and arck seem to be places i should go at night ?

WP - Park plaza hotel - 64 Arlington Street.

Also, I don't there is an Arck round, I'm not def sure tho, r u talking about NYC?

I wouldn't go to The Rack...it's kind of cheesy IMO. If you're looking for something a bit nicer and an older, more mature crowd, I'd suggest 33 or Saint :) And I don't know wtf goes on at Aria now.

There's also The Living Room...great martinis and food :D

XOOX

people who are helping me with restaurants, do u know if i need reservations? where is whisky park also? that and arck seem to be places i should go at night ?

I don't even think La Famiglia takes reservations to be honest with you. I've never gone there during dinner rush hours so I never really needed them.

Ya the Rack is kinda cheesy, I just figured they were walking distance away, but anyway, good call on the "Living Room", my sister works there so let me know if u need anything there. Also my cousin works at Whiskey Park. So let us know if u want a table or anything reserved anywhere.

Ummmmm, no u do not need reservations at "antonios" either. But is will def be a lil' wait (15-20 minutes) on a Saturday night, but well worth the wait.

Hope u and ur girl have a good time. Let us know how everything was...... ;)

i meant rack, not arck. Sorry about that. So whisky park sounds like a plan. Is there a certain block or area I should check out or just pick a bar/lounge to go to? What about cover charges?

As for reestaurants, north end one night and other night....?

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

Ya the Rack is kinda cheesy, I just figured they were walking distance away, but anyway, good call on the "Living Room", my sister works there so let me know if u need anything there. Also my cousin works at Whiskey Park. So let us know if u want a table or anything reserved anywhere.

Ummmmm, no u do not need reservations at "antonios" either. But is will def be a lil' wait (15-20 minutes) on a Saturday night, but well worth the wait.

Hope u and ur girl have a good time. Let us know how everything was...... ;)

That's all very good advice bostonbabe, can you post your pic now please, thanks. :)