Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn njstacked

verve

Originally posted by godisadj

Hi i'm NJstacked......

I love tossing slinkies around clubs right after i shoot "pump & pose" into my face.

I know everything about music because i've been to cancun, london, south beach, surf club & fucked goats in greece.

Kirk, Moo & Choopie are the best djs i've ever heard & i know music. DT sucks!

I wouldnt know a good song if JP tossed a record from the booth & hit me in my bloat.

I move millions of $$$$ everyday & have all the girls in the office trying to pop me with a pin.

I love getting banged up on surf's beach because least when i look in the mirror i can blame it on the drugs.

I played football for union county college.

I was captain on the field hockey team @ my high school & all you guys are jealous.

I hang with kosta because JUST look @ him, he even makes me look good.

After i read this i will have all my lackies egging me on when i say i'm gonna toss you around.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:D

seriously.. You're an obsessed stalker to be able to write so much about someone you supposedly don't like.

Also, I hope that new furry pet that you get DIES!!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

Hi i'm NJstacked......

I love tossing slinkies around clubs right after i shoot "pump & pose" into my face.

I know everything about music because i've been to cancun, london, south beach, surf club & fucked goats in greece.

Kirk, Moo & Choopie are the best djs i've ever heard & i know music. DT sucks!

I wouldnt know a good song if JP tossed a record from the booth & hit me in my bloat.

I move millions of $$$$ everyday & have all the girls in the office trying to pop me with a pin.

I love getting banged up on surf's beach because least when i look in the mirror i can blame it on the drugs.

I played football for union county college.

I was captain on the field hockey team @ my high school & all you guys are jealous.

I hang with kosta because JUST look @ him, he even makes me look good.

After i read this i will have all my lackies egging me on when i say i'm gonna toss you around.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:D

Is that the best yougot.

Pretty pathetic almighty cock-licker.

You my friend are an un-educated ignorant fool.

Your pathetic attempts to mock and ridicule are as annoying as your boring posts.

You think you are a top resource on music when all you know is what we tell you and what you read on cp.

Youprob. cant even afford to go to factory thats why you have such animosity to Jp it is out of anger of your financial shortcomings.

Youmock stacked's physique because of sheer jealousy. You wish youwere in shape. Youwish youhad a build like he does and you wish...youcould afford to join a gym.

You mock my looks out of.....SHEER JEALOUSY.

Youwish you could score chicks. Youwish women would give you the time of day and speak to you when all they do is point and laugh.

I commend you though. I commend you on not having killed yourself thus far with all the mental anguish society puts you through by labeling you a loser with no friends.

The game is over though. Do us all and yourself especially, a favor and end your pathetic existance. You'll feel much better after a bottle of pills with some whisky to wash them down.