Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i called it...

dgmodel

remember this crap??? imagine this was a universal system??? lol just walking around at work "i called it, i called this desk" when everyones walking in in the morning...lol or walk into a deli and just be like thats my sandwhich i called it... i called it... or maybe the best would be as soon the door on the train opens up before anyone gets on you yell out "i want the crackhead seat" "i called it i called it" why did this die out??? and why doesnt the 5min rule carry any clout outside of childhood either~!?

Originally posted by dgmodel

remember this crap??? imagine this was a universal system??? lol just walking around at work "i called it, i called this desk" when everyones walking in in the morning...lol or walk into a deli and just be like thats my sandwhich i called it... i called it... or maybe the best would be as soon the door on the train opens up before anyone gets on you yell out "i want the crackhead seat" "i called it i called it" why did this die out??? and why doesnt the 5min rule carry any clout outside of childhood either~!?

are you o.k.?

Originally posted by dgmodel

um......

I still do that

...most children are now taught that "mine" is a bad word...and i tend to agree....possession is but an illusion my friend...and in truth, any reality you might find in it is going be heavily negative...so let it go...sharing is caring...hug a tree...run naked and barefoot in the woods and declare with glee..."WE CALLED IT! WE CALLED IT!"...

i gotta share a sandwich now? i gotta share my desk?? i have to share the crackhead seat on the train now??? sharing is social form of welfare~! lol...

Originally posted by Reeni

um...... I still do that

lol thats the shit... we shouldhang out and just call shit~!